Anfield-Knight Feb 19 @ 4:17pm
new strategy game?
Getting sort of bored and want a good strategy, preferably rts with some sort of base building, could be hard to suggest i have tons, i have all the TW games, CoH1&2, ruse, wargame european escalation, Civ V, sup com 1 & 2, tropico, and the theatre of war games.
im also not to fond of alien based games and space age stuff, but if the game is unbelievably good i guess id go it a shot.
Thanks in advance!
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Satoru Feb 19 @ 4:58pm 
http://store.steampowered.com/app/242920

Banished is geting some pretty rave reviews. Note that this is more of a 'village survival simulator' rather than your typical 'city bulding sim'. It's pretty hard and unforgiving but it's a change of pace. There are plenty of lets play videos that you can judge if you'll like the gameplay.

If you're looking for more of an RTSish thing maybe Anno is more up your alley

Though not RTS, you might want to look into strategy games like Crusader Kings2 and Europa Universalis 4.

Legendary Heroes: Fallen Encahntress is also pretty good in a fantasy setting turn based game. Eador, Masters of the Broken World is also a great one.

I know you don't like Space RTS but you might want to look into things like Sword of the Stars 2, or Sins of a Solar Empire Rebelling 4x games. AI War is somethign you can look at though the learning curve is like a vertical wall.

Space 4x turn based you can look at Endless Space
UberFiend Feb 19 @ 6:12pm 
Warhammer?
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 19 @ 4:17pm