Timmy 19 Şub @ 1:33pm
Should I buy Contagion or Just Cause 2?
They both are 2 awesome games, but i only have enough money to afford 1, so which ones should i buy? Maybe also if you want pros and cons about each game.
6 yorumdan 1 ile 6 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Black Blade 19 Şub @ 1:41pm 
Wait for a sale and get 2 of them?
Silicon Vampire 19 Şub @ 1:47pm 
Well, I haven't played Contagion but being early access (I think anyway), I'd get JC2. I've played it quite a bit and still go back once in a while to blown ♥♥♥♥ up... and they have released a new multiplayer mod for it recently.

Pretty bad storyline and voice acting but still a TON of fun.
[gfl] unlucky ducky 19 Şub @ 1:48pm 
Personally I would go with Just Cause 2. Singleplayer alone is a blast and with the recently added multiplayer mod there may be fun gameplay to be had there as well (I've yet to actually try to MP mod).

Silicon Vampire tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Pretty bad storyline and voice acting but still a TON of fun.
I actually loved the bad voice acting. The way they had that Swedish bad guy talk with such an accent was just hilarious.
En son [gfl] unlucky ducky tarafından düzenlendi; 19 Şub @ 1:49pm
Timmy 19 Şub @ 1:49pm 
I just downloaded the demo, now im gonna test if i can run it, if i cant and i turned all the settings down and i still cant run it, ill buy contagion
Timmy 19 Şub @ 1:49pm 
You guys can keep on going with the suggestions though, if i can run JC2, i still need suggestions
Silicon Vampire 19 Şub @ 1:54pm 
I ran it on a nvidia 9800 GT when I first got it.

Now on a 570GTX / 8GB / Core2Quad@2.66gHz / W7HP64 and cranked all the way up at 1280x1024...

It does require Vista, W7 or W8 for the DX10 functions.

BTW, the base game has been on sale for as little as $2.99 in the past.
En son Silicon Vampire tarafından düzenlendi; 19 Şub @ 1:55pm
6 yorumdan 1 ile 6 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50
Gönderilme Tarihi: 19 Şub @ 1:33pm
İleti: 6