Alle discussies > Steam-forum > Steam Community > Details van topic
Dit topic is gesloten
Acidic communities.
ok i got to bring this up again. while i did this in the x rebirth forum. and it got shut down for whatever reason. its still a topic that needs to be brought to light. angry gamers that worship certain video games that if you criticize it in any forum or way. they act as if you just killed their child.

the game i am talking about is star citizen. a interesting looking game that in my original post. i thought it was trying to do way to much in a single launch. and was hoping that their comunity was more modest then the game devolipers. who brag about there game calling out other games. such as Elite. as games that pale in comparison to star citizen.

let me put it this way.not only did they label me as a video game racist. nothing but a ignorant child that knows nothing. any ligament question i gave them was responded with. Go figure it out for yourself.

so in turn it became a 20 page hate thread. were most who posted defended the game while i tried to take a neutral stance. key word being tried as the more i dealt with this community. the more that i learned that any form of valid criticize was dealt with anger, spitefulness combined with elitism as if they were better then everyone else because they help funded the kick starter.

and sadly none of this had to do with my first post. but what do you think. is having a civil conversation about a game to much?
< >
1-3 van 3 reacties weergegeven
LInk to the thread
On the internet? Yes.
The thread is still open. there is no seed for a second thread.
< >
1-3 van 3 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Alle discussies > Steam-forum > Steam Community > Details van topic
Geplaatst op: 18 feb 2014 om 0:10
Aantal berichten: 3