Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Community > Подробности за темата
Finding Fallout 1
Having just got access to steam and having the Fallout games recommended I'm looking for the first game. Short of paying crazy money for it on Eay I can't find anywhere to download it. I thought the official sites might have it but they don't. Does anyone know where I can find it?
< >
Показване на 1-6 от 6 коментара
I belive they were removed from Steam. However, Bethesda are working to get them back on. In the meantime, they can be bought on gog.com
I've had a look on GoG and there are no results found for Fallout at all. Thanks though,
The rights for Fallout 1 and 2 used to belong to Interplay, but switched to Bethesda at the end of last year/start of this iirc.

From what I've read, Bethesda will be republishing them, but no idea when, sorry.
Yea Just read all that on Eurogamer. With any luck Steam will celebrate the return of Fallout with a sale sometime soon. Hopefully.
I suppose you could try to contact Bethesda and ask them if there's any ETA they are happy to release on when they are bringing it to Steam.
If you want it really bad and can't wait, you can try to find someone with a tradable copy and trade for it.
< >
Показване на 1-6 от 6 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Community > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 16 февр. 2014 в 10:14
Публикации: 6