Kuhroo 15. feb. 2014 kl. 16.58
Your opinion on cs? Is it dying?
Tell me your opinions!
< >
Viser 110 av 10 kommentarer
Black Blade 15. feb. 2014 kl. 17.09 
i think you will be better to post on the CS game hub then here
Boreak 15. feb. 2014 kl. 18.33 
No way. It's consistently near the top of steam's top 100 played games list.
Pewpewmoar 16. feb. 2014 kl. 1.37 
About as much as World Of Warcraft is dying, yeah.
nya[dc] 16. feb. 2014 kl. 6.33 
Counter-Strike has been dead for quite some time, all iterations.. The CS community is a complete shadow of its former self and the current competitive standard (CS:GO) is just a cesspool of mediocrity, poor design decisions, micro-transaction nonsense and more fundamental and mechanical problems than I can stomach...

Valve has become greedy, they abuse the community by taking countless millions of dollars from them with skins and give little back in return. They had a chance to turn things around with GO and the direction CS needed to be heading and they completely blew it.

They arrogantly ignored the community, the feedback gotten to create a good game and have proceeded to create a never ending cash machine that people can't resist dumping money into. Everyone knows the problems, they know what Valve is doing, they know they are being taken advantage of but they don't seem to care for whatever reason...

I am disgusted with where Counter-Strike is and what it has become, just because GO is pulling 100k players doesn't mean it's a good game or what CS should be, not by a long shot. This game appeals to a newage demographic who doesn't have a clue just how flawed all of this is...

In my overwhelmingly experienced opinion this franchise died many years ago, GO was just the final nail in the coffin and the result of Valve's inability to humble themselves to a community who knows Counter-Strike and what it should be far more than they do.

Valve doesn't have a clue what they're doing...
supershwa 16. feb. 2014 kl. 14.02 
The latest CS:GO update sucks rotten eggs. They messed up my AUG completely. It no longer has that classic zoom--they're trying to turn the damn game into CoD.
Riptulus 16. feb. 2014 kl. 14.23 
I think that CS is boring shooter (ts ONLY MY opinion)
I uninstalled CS:GO a week back, so that's one less player. The game's always been a bore, so it's not like I played much anyway.
TaintedWax 18. mars 2014 kl. 12.27 
yes
Günni Hill 18. mars 2014 kl. 12.45 
i dont think so
< >
Viser 110 av 10 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 15. feb. 2014 kl. 16.58