Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Steam Community > Dettagli della discussione
Questa discussione è stata chiusa
steam bought games with my Visa card and cant refund my money which i didnt approve
Hello No there is no other account as i have said before $100 is missing from my account from you guys Which i have not bought anythink with,Last thing i bought was Arma 3 that was on 23rd of jan,then there was payment of $72.12 then the week after 5 payments went out on 28th of jan for $24.46,$3.66,$12.24,$12.24,$36.71 I'm not very happy how this is been handle i enjoy using ur services never had a proplem the someone take money from my bank account thats from VALVE SOFTWARE and they dont know who took it come on guys.

this is there reply to me.

Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello Aaron,

We are unable to locate any of the charges listed being made with the card previously provided.

Unfortunately, we will be unable to assist you further with this issue.

so i'm out $100 bucks which they cant help me with even tho,on my bank account shows that they bought games though my account
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-7 commenti su 7
Are you expecting the community to somehow know more than support? Work out the problem with support.
i have and there not helping nothing they can do,they take my money and say they havnt
Then contact your bank. If Steam Support says that there are no transactions from your account then there should be no repercussions for you (i.e. a suspended account) from doing a charge-back.
Look at your "Account Details" go to "Store Transaction" do you see the transactions listed there
yeah as i said before 22nd jan bought arma 3 then week later whole heaps of games bought from VALVE SOFTWARE have done all thee above police incudled
Sounds like someone got you card information and is making charges under a false name.

As was suggested, contact your bank. If Arma 3 was your last known purchase, tell them that so they know the ones afterwords are from a fake company. They will most likely reverse those charges and report the fake company to the authorities to be investigated and issue you a new card/account.

Just because a charge shows as being from somewhere, does not mean that it really was.
Only Steam support can help you.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-7 commenti su 7
Per pagina: 1530 50

Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Steam Community > Dettagli della discussione
Data di pubblicazione: 14 feb 2014, ore 17:48