balion80 Feb 12 @ 11:02pm
Looking for someone to play with.
If anyone is interested add me. :)
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Touching Hair Feb 12 @ 11:31pm 
That avatar is off-putting, no thank you.
balion80 Feb 12 @ 11:32pm 
Originally posted by Touching Hair:
That avatar is off-putting, no thank you.
aww. :P want one with more clothes on?
Touching Hair Feb 12 @ 11:53pm 
Yes. It doesn't give a good first impression....
Last edited by Touching Hair; Feb 12 @ 11:53pm
balion80 Feb 13 @ 12:10am 
Originally posted by Touching Hair:
Yes. It doesn't give a good first impression....
oh... well I am a naturalist.... :/
Makea Mukero Feb 13 @ 4:33am 
If interested add me.
TeKraken Feb 13 @ 4:55am 
Originally posted by balion80:
oh... well I am a naturalist.... :/

I'm not sure you mean naturalist. Maybe naturist?
dinosaurs goes rawr Feb 13 @ 11:58am 
i don't tend to add people with this kind of profile pictures, sorry :s
balion80 Feb 13 @ 1:04pm 
Originally posted by TheLonelySoul12:
i don't tend to add people with this kind of profile pictures, sorry :s
I don't care. :)
Chocolate Goomba Feb 13 @ 1:33pm 
I apologize for straying off topic but I feel this should be said: it's a little shallow to dismiss someone entirely based soley on how they choose to present themself. If the person seems nice, add them; if not, don't, but try not to get hung up on the unimportant stuff. There's nothing wrong with her profile picture. All it shows is that she's pretty young woman and she's not ashamed of it. Coming back to the topic, I'd be happy to play with you, balion80, provided you wouldn't mind having me around.
balion80 Feb 13 @ 1:37pm 
Originally posted by Chocolate Goomba:
I apologize for straying off topic but I feel this should be said: it's a little shallow to dismiss someone entirely based soley on how they choose to present themself. If the person seems nice, add them; if not, don't, but try not to get hung up on the unimportant stuff. There's nothing wrong with her profile picture. All it shows is that she's pretty young woman and she's not ashamed of it. Coming back to the topic, I'd be happy to play with you, balion80, provided you wouldn't mind having me around.
:D thats so sweet of you! thanks. :) and sure if you wanna play sometime I would love to. ;)
TeKraken Feb 13 @ 1:40pm 
Originally posted by Chocolate Goomba:

What else was there to base an opinion on? A picture of a semi clad person and 18 words.

dinosaurs goes rawr Feb 13 @ 3:16pm 
Just leave it and let her do whatever she wants. For tastes, colors. If you don't like something that it's not harming anyone respect it.
I don't like this kind of profile pictures but i won't start hating all day. Maybe she is a really nice and interesting lady, you can't judge a book because of the cover.

I know i sound rude in my previous comment, but i tend to distrust people with those kind of pictures cause a lot of them are fake or stolen.

The thing is...
You like it? It's fine
You don't like it? Then just leave and forget about it. Hating won't do anything good to anyone.
lambenttyto Feb 14 @ 7:18am 
You could list what games you have so I know if we can game or not.
lambenttyto Feb 14 @ 7:19am 
Seriously, is your avator for real? Are you here to game or shack up? lol
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 12 @ 11:02pm