censored words are still viewable in forums
The title may be a little confusing but basically, when someone has censored wording on the forums in the representation of lovehearts one can quite easily see what is originally typed simply by quoting them. An example would be to preview the quote of what I've just said ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ slut ♥♥♥♥♥.

It may be minor but hey, it's a way to circumvent the system and see what people are really saying.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 8 sur 8
I think its made like that in perpes... in case someone dose want to see what it says
I've seen that too. But at the moment I can't see your word when quoting it. Maybe it just takes a few minutes to make them really censored.
Drunken a écrit :
I've seen that too. But at the moment I can't see your word when quoting it. Maybe it just takes a few minutes to make them really censored.
nop he just made it to be hearts :D:
like: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i think
Dernière modification de Black Blade; 11 févr. 2014 à 0h14
oh ok, just a moment ago I went to quote someone and it showed as if i was in the process of typing
Drunken a écrit :
nop he just made it to be hearts :D:
like: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i think

actually I didn't know how to do hearts lol, it's all different words.
habitdasher#2 a écrit :
actually I didn't know how to do hearts lol, it's all different words.
well saying you back buttom part works for that :D: as in ass
Is it the fact that it's in the OP that the word filter still works? It doesnt work for subsequent posts.

But for example I have notice that sometimes filtered words/websites remain in the pop up when you are in the main forum page.
no it wasn't the OP that I replied from, nor did I start the thread. I did see what @Black Blade said but I'm sure anyone would have known that one :D
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 8 sur 8
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 11 févr. 2014 à 0h03