The Hound 7 fev. 2014 às 2:25
Do you actually play All the games that you buy in steam?
Hi there. I was wonderinng if you guys actually play every game you buy on steam? From the total number of games in your library what percent have you played? and what percent have you totally finished.
Última alteração por The Hound; 7 fev. 2014 às 2:26
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 59 comentários
Getty 7 fev. 2014 às 2:29 
ofcourse not xd
Perrywinkle 7 fev. 2014 às 2:59 
sadly no,actually im enjoying more buying than playing
See you!!!!!!!!!
..:ambition:
:siegrune:
MuirDragonne 7 fev. 2014 às 3:05 
Chance would be a fine thing! haha!

According to my Steam profile, I have over 850 games. Out of those, 43 are in my "Bored of" category (which means that I've finished the main story line and the game has more replay value), 26 are "Casual" (i.e. games with no real ending), and approximately 250 are in the "Finished" category (finished games which have no replay value, games which don't work properly, and games which I don't like at all).
Getty 7 fev. 2014 às 3:07 
also theres a site that tells you how many you played and how many you haven't
Black Blade 7 fev. 2014 às 3:15 
Not yet

But i will, if not why will i get them?
Mr.Kat! 7 fev. 2014 às 4:47 
no not really
Helene 7 fev. 2014 às 4:47 
No, but I try to.
:reuschicken:
Kargor 7 fev. 2014 às 5:04 
Originalmente postado por Getty:
also theres a site that tells you how many you played and how many you haven't

Unfortunately, that's not particulary useful: I "play" every game that has cards -- even though most of them just idle in the background until all the cards have arrived. So there is a good number of games in my account that I never actually played and don't even intend to play, but they have recorded playtime...

In general, when I buy something I do intend to play at least one game of whatever I bought (because otherwise I wouldn't have bought it). Beyond that -- sometimes I find out that the game doesn't work for me, for whatever reason. Sometimes games just get pre-empted by other games. Sometimes I merely want to play it, but it doesn't seem to happen since I have more games than actual time.

Packages and Bundles often contain games that I know I won't be playing. Nonetheless, you can't really buy just half the bundle. I could opt to not register games that come in separate keys, but there isn't much point to that either.
Última alteração por Kargor; 7 fev. 2014 às 5:07
TeKraken 7 fev. 2014 às 5:19 
I'm at about 40% completion on my main account.

I have no hope on (this) my indie bundle account.... but I enjoy trying the new games.
GenPattonBR 7 fev. 2014 às 7:28 
Unfortunately no. I wish I had more time to play them... heck, I wish I had more HD space to install all of them!
Zukabazuka 7 fev. 2014 às 7:33 
Only buy games I know I will play, some games have been added through indie bundles and might have just tested some of them.

But overall I try to beat every game I put on my account.
DJCaseyD 7 fev. 2014 às 7:37 
Not.even.close lol

I rarely spend money on much else though, so if I get 6 games in a humble bundle for $4.50 or spend $2.50 for a game on Steam, I don't worry about it too much. I've finished a few, and try to play the others at least enough to justify the cost.
Fishook 7 fev. 2014 às 8:24 
I have a completion rate of 80 to 90 %, That means main story/campaign. I try to play/buy games that I know I will like but there are always some rogue titles.
Eat3n 7 fev. 2014 às 9:28 
It depends on what you mean by "totally finished". Beaten the game and any DLC? Yes, i do that. Collect every achievement? No, i don't do that. Achievements don't mean anything. If i get it by playing the game i'll do it but i hardly go out of my way to get achievements unless the process is fun. Collect every item? Some games have a ♥♥♥♥ ton of items you have to collect for no reason other than you staying in game. Far Cry3 has all the relics, the Batman games have all those damn riddler trophies, etc...I might do it once just so i can say i did it, other than that, ♥♥♥♥ that ♥♥♥♥ it's a waste of time. Personally that stuff pisses me off. In Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon you had to collect certain stuff because if gave you unlocks for weapons, that i liked, there was a reason to collect. In Far Cry 3 you didn't get anything for relics beyond a little experience. It's the same for the Batman games, other than minor experience you get nothing but time wasted. And in Arkham City and Arkham Origins the game just pisses me off because you have to go through these elaborate maneuvers to get the trophies. In the game Batman has explosive gel and can rip grates off of walls...but oh no, some ventilation ducts and a chain link fence are impassable and i have to steer the remote batarang to trigger a switch? That is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ stupid. In Arkham City many of the trophies are just sitting in these little cages with like 4 prongs, you going to honestly tell me that Batman-the guy who rips grates off walls-can't pry these tin pieces of ♥♥♥♥ open for a damn trophy? From what i've seen of Origins (playing now) it's more of the same ♥♥♥♥. ♥♥♥♥ that ♥♥♥♥ man, ♥♥♥♥ it.
Chris 7 fev. 2014 às 10:28 
I only buy games I'm going to play and enjoy. I've completed all of the games I've purchased.

Seeing all those li'l hearts puts me off wanting to read something.
Última alteração por Chris; 7 fev. 2014 às 10:29
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 59 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 7 fev. 2014 às 2:25
Comentários: 59