WTF?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
TeKraken Feb 2 @ 3:04pm 
Which game?
Nerokless Feb 2 @ 3:38pm 
hello
WhiteKnight77 Feb 2 @ 4:28pm 
If you are getting those frames per second already, what are you moaning about?
Soap//\ Feb 2 @ 4:49pm 
CS:GO

Soap//\ Feb 2 @ 4:53pm 
simple, the game is not so demanding. And gives such a small amount of FPS.
Soap//\ Feb 2 @ 4:57pm 
movement in this FPS slows
really at minimum settings, this game can not give more FPS? Even with such a system parameter
Hootsworth Feb 2 @ 6:32pm 
Originally posted by AsafA:

A few things.. First of all, the NVIDIA 540M GPU isn't going to be the most powerful processor around. Even in the desktop enviroment X40 GPUs are a few steps behind their more powerful brothers like the X60-X80. And to be honest, 50-75FPS on minimum settings sound about right to me, but this is only an educated guess.

Second of all, what resolution are you playing at? If you're playing on a MacBook Pro Retina, for example, and trying to play at Max Resolution. It isn't happening, I'm fairly certain that even if you're running a laptop that's sporting 1920x1080 (1080p) you're going to be chugging a little bit.

Soap//\ Feb 5 @ 10:27am 
I play 1360х720 resolution, the maximum! Simply more productive games give better results .... Call of Duty 4, F1 2013

Originally posted by Hootsworth:
Originally posted by AsafA:

A few things.. First of all, the NVIDIA 540M GPU isn't going to be the most powerful processor around. Even in the desktop enviroment X40 GPUs are a few steps behind their more powerful brothers like the X60-X80. And to be honest, 50-75FPS on minimum settings sound about right to me, but this is only an educated guess.

Second of all, what resolution are you playing at? If you're playing on a MacBook Pro Retina, for example, and trying to play at Max Resolution. It isn't happening, I'm fairly certain that even if you're running a laptop that's sporting 1920x1080 (1080p) you're going to be chugging a little bit.
Soap//\ Feb 5 @ 10:30am 
So I understand, this is the maximum for my system and no bug no. thank you all
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 2 @ 2:35pm