X x Hazzerds x X Feb 2, 2014 @ 11:53am
I Recently bought the alpha version of dayz the "early access" and it was working fine up until a little while ago it would not load at all. i have tried restarting my pc and reinstalling the game. at this point i'm fed up with it.. i want to trade dayz for counter strike source or i just want my money back can someone please help me im new to steam. does anyone have a phone number i could call or an email address i could send something to
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
TeKraken Feb 2, 2014 @ 11:56am 
You can't trade games that are in your library.

Did you try posting in the dayz discussion hub for help?

Last edited by TeKraken; Feb 2, 2014 @ 11:56am
WhereIsBusmin Feb 2, 2014 @ 11:56am 
When you bought DayZ you should have been aware that there may be stability issues throughout the "alpha" stage. Have you tried any troubleshooting beyond restarting and reinstalling? Maybe try posting in the DayZ troubleshooting sub-fourm.

I have my doubts that you will get a refund, but you can try contacting Steam Support if you really want to:

Information: Steam Support > Steam Refund Policy

Steam Refund Policy
As with most software products, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on games, DLC or in-game items purchased on our website or through the Steam Client. Please review Section 3 of the Steam Subscriber Agreement for more information.

Steam Subscriber Agreement
Steam Subscriber Agreement

An exception is made for games purchased during a pre-order period if the request is received prior to the games' release date.

You can contact Steam Support here. You will need to create a separate Steam Support account in order to submit a ticket.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 2, 2014 @ 11:53am