Siorka vłodka Feb 2, 2014 @ 10:16am
Please help me find Free FPS game.
Hi there, i'm looking for free fps game. Graphics don't count, but i have small demands :
-medim/high playerbase
-no/small ammount of hackers
-good balance
-something that will keep me playing it.

Hope u know something :)

I already played :

-Blacklight Retribution
-Blackshot
-Crossfire
-AA series
-Planet Side 2
-Alliance of Valiant Arms
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Teutep Feb 2, 2014 @ 10:33am 
Team Fortress 2.
Siorka vłodka Feb 2, 2014 @ 10:34am 
Originally posted by Teutep:
Team Fortress 2.

Yeah, played that, It kept me for a while.. :)
SAMCRO Feb 2, 2014 @ 10:40am 
Go into the steam store. There is a section dedicated to F2P games.
Siorka vłodka Feb 2, 2014 @ 10:42am 
Originally posted by (SH) {A} Dr. Bubbles:
Go into the steam store. There is a section dedicated to F2P games.

I looked aaaaallll the way, thousand times. I think that fps game i'm looking for actually doesn't exist XD
Azza ☠ (Banned) Feb 2, 2014 @ 10:49am 
I haven't actually tried it myself, but heard the game 'Loadout' is really good and full of quirky action. If you liked Team Fortress 2, then it might be a good option to try out! It might however not have a good balance - I think freebee noobies might be at a disadvantage to the longer term and paying players? All weapons are extremely overpowered, but that's meant to be the fun of it.

Dota 2 must be the best freebee game available. As for FPS (click the little icon on your hero's image at the bottom of the screen ingame), well not first person but you get a third person view, if you however can manage playing the game from beginning to end of a match in only this view then your better than me! Looks cool, but not really playable and at a disadvantage in this screen view mode.
Last edited by Azza ☠; Feb 2, 2014 @ 10:55am
Siorka vłodka Feb 2, 2014 @ 10:55am 
Originally posted by Azza ☠:
I haven't actually tried it myself, but heard the game 'Loadout' is really good and full of quirky action. If you liked Team Fortress 2, then it might be a good option to try out! It might however not have a good balance - I think freebee noobies might be at a disadvantage to the longer term and paying players? All weapons are extremely overpowered, but that's meant to be the fun of it.

Well, thanks, I'll check it out! :)
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 2, 2014 @ 10:16am