Macko Feb 2 @ 9:55am
what game should I get
hi guys

my mom got me £4 on steam and I was going through the store but couldn't find anything that I'd be interested in that would be £4 or less.

Any ideas? I am open for any games but I like when the game has a good story etc.

or maybe should i get eve online because its on sale? it seems pretty cool, but only 4k people online which is quite bad for an mmo...
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Ogami Feb 2 @ 10:06am 
EVE -Online has a lot more players then 4k. Those are only the ones who play the game over STEAM. But EVE is not a good game for a beginner. Yuu need months of work to even leave the starting areas. Only buy EVE if you are prepared to invest a massive amount of time over the next few years. And not to forget, the game has monthly costs after the first month which is free when you buy it.
Last edited by Ogami; Feb 2 @ 10:07am
smooth Feb 2 @ 10:07am 
Skytim is a nice game
Macko Feb 2 @ 10:10am 
I have skyrim man but I know its nice

about eve I dont mind paying monthly if its good but the problem is that I got maybe 1-2 hours for games daily so not that much at all
Xsonic Feb 2 @ 11:16am 
You'll need more than 2 hrs in a game session if you want to enjoy EVE, fleets (from my own experience) lasts from 2-4 hrs on average, not to mention the almost day long operations(bigger battles).
The upside of EVE is that you don't really have to have lots of skills trained to win most battles, every ship(even smaller ones) have a role in the fleet.
Last edited by Xsonic; Feb 2 @ 11:19am
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 2 @ 9:55am