PrinceCola Feb 1, 2014 @ 9:48am
What games are popular right now
Hi. I am looking for some multiplayer games to help me become a little more social. So i was wondering what is "in" at the moment? I am open to most genres, although i do not like competetive games and hardcore stuff like Dark Souls. Besides that i am open to everything. Well, maybe except those generic FPS games :p
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
skankityspence Feb 1, 2014 @ 9:56am 
Visit this page to see the top games being played:
Kargor Feb 1, 2014 @ 10:41am 
Originally posted by PrinceCola:
Hi. I am looking for some multiplayer games to help me become a little more social.

Games can do that? I always thought random multiplayer games are all about bragging, cheating, and generally being completely non -social...
Al Chemist (Mining) Feb 1, 2014 @ 12:18pm 
Multiplayer games that are popular are usually competitive.

But in everyone of them, there is 'noob' section. You just have to make it clear that you are 'new' not just 'noob' cuz the definition of noob is pretty relative.

Or you can join games with large number of players in each team like Battlefield or Planet Side. It reduces the impact of individual players on overall team skill so you can just 'blend' in.

Or you can dive into co-op games like Payday series. But the replay value is limited compared to multiplayer games.

But if you really want to get into social aspect of online gaming, then the best thing is to get good in the games you play. Even if its just one game. If you are good, you will find alot of friends and all kind of socializing

There are some casual browser games with A LOT of socializing but its outside Steam.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 1, 2014 @ 9:48am