Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam Community > Подробности темы
No response from support
This is not the first time I have had to contact support and every time it takes days for anyone to respond.
And when they do, their attitude is tough we don't care.

This time they decided to block me PAYING for supposedly my protection...
And thus far I have waited 6 hours for a response and nothing.

I really wish there was an alternative to steam because with this service I would move in a heartbeat.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 21
So you have used support before and it took days and yet you now think 6 hours is a long time?
So you a fanboy...
6 hours is pathetic service and the only reason they get away with it is because they have a monopoly.
And I still have had no response.
The reality is it can sometimes take up to two weeks for a response, and the fact that Steam Support currently has a higher than normal ticket volume (as per the message on their main page) doesn't help, so it may be even longer.
Автор сообщения: snh
Автор сообщения: WhereIsBusmin
The reality is it can sometimes take up to two weeks for a response, and the fact that Steam Support currently has a higher than normal ticket volume (as per the message on their main page) doesn't help, so it may be even longer.
I'd like to add; There's no given time in which Steam support WILL attend to your ticket, it will be attended to as soon as they possibly can. 6 hours is an incredibly low TAT, if any support service has a TAT of 6 hours, I'd ponder how big their user base is.

And yes, I'd call myself a fanboy as Steam support has provided me with the most amazing support for the amount of users they have to handle on a daily basis. #SteamFanBoy

Amazing that Riot who have about 100 times bigger player base will answer within the hour.
So no it has nothing to do with the player base, it is their choice to give bad service.

It is about quality of service and steam has the worst I have ever encountered.
2 weeks for a reply should mean someone gets fired, and considering I manage a IT department that provides support I actually know what I am talking about.
Отредактировано zaz00; 1 фев. 2014 г. в 0:39
That is amazing indeed. Pitty they only manage a few games rather than thousands.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha is that the best answer you can come up with!!
Nice try.
Steam make very sure to inform you that they do not support the games they sell only the platform. So no steam ONLY support 1 thing and that is their platform NOTHING else.

You really dont have a clue what you are talking about. It is quite amusing to see you try be informative.
They have automatic responses that get sent out for all those emails and they "should" be placed as low priority so your argument does not apply.
In fact I have had a query like that and that is exactly what happened.
In this case I am querying something to do with their platform and in fact the message indicate that I must contact them, yet it takes them a stupid amount of time to reply.

Once again that is pathetic and nothing you can try say will change that FACT!
Please rather edit your original post rather than spamming this topic with multiple replies.

Firstly, I'm not arguing -- There is no argument here. If you came here to argue, you're at the wrong place.

You don't think that Steam support gets flooded with games that hey host on their own platform? That's highly unlikely. There's constant flooding of non Valve developed games in the support queue.

I think you're more frustrated with Steam support and you're being bias because of it. It's fantastic that you manage an IT business, but that has very little relevance with support.

If you want to have a big laugh in your thread replies, be my guest, but it doesn't change the fact that your expected TAT of 6 hours is ridiculous.

I have plenty clue what I'm talking about as I'm on JEE support at this very moment.

Firstly I manage an IT department that SUPPORTS a call center. WOW are u blind or illiterate?
It has every relavance to support, it is EXACTLY what we do.

Second I am not being biased I am stating facts you are being biased by saying a tat of 6 hours is expected. Bull 6 hours is a VERY bad turn around time.
And to top it off I still dont have a reponse form them and now it is going on +- 14 hours.
I must say that Steam support is very busy, I am not making an excuse for their time delay but just saying. I agree that the faster the responce the better, but it does not hurt to be patient alittle and try to understand. Please ignore those that seem to just want to inflame and be patient as you can, I understand what you are saying. GL
Отредактировано (SOGA) SouthernBoy; 1 фев. 2014 г. в 1:11
Автор сообщения: (SOGA) SouthernBoy
I must say that Steam support is very busy, I am not making an excuse for their time delay but just saying. I agree that the faster the responce the better, but it does not hurt to be patient alittle and try to understand. Please ignore those that seem to just what to inflame and be patient as you can, I understand what you are saying.

Thanks. Your comment even though not what I want to hear at least made me a lot more calm. :)
Автор сообщения: zaz00
Amazing that Riot who have about 100 times bigger player base will answer within the hour.
So no it has nothing to do with the player base, it is their choice to give bad service.

It is about quality of service and steam has the worst I have ever encountered.
2 weeks for a reply should mean someone gets fired, and considering I manage a IT department that provides support I actually know what I am talking about.

So riot got 100 times bigger playerbase? That would make them about 6 500 000 000 users because Steam have like 65 million accounts on Steam. Hmmm I think your numbers are a bit off there. As there are about 6 000 000 000 people on this planet.

Well even if we just take the active number we are still up in 700 000 000 for Riot Games. Which is wrong as well as they are around 67 million users. But their game is quite stable so not much need to bother support about questions.

Valve also only got like 200 to 300 ish employees and I bet most of them work on projects. Riot games have about a thousand. I bet the majority of them work in support.
Not to mention Riot Games only have to deal with stuff about their game. Valve get questions about every game on Steam. That would be bug problems on a game they do not program at all.

So just be patient and wait for a reply from support. It could take from a day to a few to get a reply.
It also depends on what you contact the support about. If you have an unfilfilable wish, it's no wonder they don't help you.
Автор сообщения: ReBoot
It also depends on what you contact the support about. If you have an unfilfilable wish, it's no wonder they don't help you.

I wanted to put cash into my wallet and it says I cant to protect me (Prob because I have been on a bit of a spending spree) and I MUST contact support to get it resolved.

So in this case you can understand my annoyance.
Your frustration is understood, but please do not insult other users in the future. It doesn't help anything.
WOW are u blind or illiterate?
Автор сообщения: FrazerJC
Your frustration is understood, but please do not insult other users in the future. It doesn't help anything.
WOW are u blind or illiterate?

If you look at that persons posts you will note that he was purposefully trying to annoy me.

If I was not annoyed already I would have just ignored him but this time i chose not to.
By all rights you should also be warning him for trolling.
Speaking of illiterate, it's centre, not center.

Center is the correct spelling in the US. Other countries use centre.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 21
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam Community > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 31 янв. 2014 г. в 14:06