King xGriiMErZ 30 jan à 8h15
Don't you wish....
That you could be able to just forget about a game, so that when you play it, it all feels new? :3
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 23
< >
eram 30 jan à 8h25 
Yeah! i used to bang my head against the wall wishing i forgot i had played.... hmmm i dont remember.
Jade 30 jan à 8h51 
Oh hells yes. I was thinking the other day that if someone could invent a pill that gives you specific temporary amnesia they would become millionaires.

Oh man, to be able to play Kingdom Hearts, FF9, TWEWY, GTA, Ghost Trick, etc all over again like I had never played them before...
King xGriiMErZ 30 jan à 9h20 
eram a écrit :
Yeah! i used to bang my head against the wall wishing i forgot i had played.... hmmm i dont remember.

Jade a écrit :
Oh hells yes. I was thinking the other day that if someone could invent a pill that gives you specific temporary amnesia they would become millionaires.

Oh man, to be able to play Kingdom Hearts, FF9, TWEWY, GTA, Ghost Trick, etc all over again like I had never played them before...

Yup, I love to be able to play a game like Fallout 3 or Oblivion again without knowing everything about it, I think it just ruins the game for me, which is why I like games that have random number generator
Satoru 30 jan à 9h30 
We can totally do that right now

<digs around golf bag>

Well a 9 iron should suffice. Just lie down on the ground here and I'll fix you up! You won't know what hit you in about 5 minutes.

We also offer more medically sound options as well.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/04/27

Our Game of Thrones userbase highly recommends the procedure
Vampyre 30 jan à 9h57 
But who says we can't already? I mean if you've forgotten you've played a game, then every game you have not yet played might just be games you've currently forgotten you've already played
Kargor 30 jan à 11h03 
Not really. I have too many games that I want to play but haven't played yet.

It's actually the other way 'round: if a game prompts me to a take break, it's often too long a break to continue. So whenever the issue is resolved I'll often have to start from scratch...
Nyx 30 jan à 11h11 
But...what if you forgot you wanted to play the game? Not only would you lose all the wonderful memories of it, but you wouldn't get them again because you forgot to play it
eram 30 jan à 11h20 
Exactly .. I dont even remember if i used to like it or not.
Redgrave 31 jan à 2h32 
Thats pretty normal for me, I always forget how was a game every 2 months, sooo...
Yeah, bad memory... dunno if its for good or bad...
Mr. McSuave 31 jan à 4h38 
I wish that for so many movies and games...
Firefly 31 jan à 8h54 
Depends if it's one of the good games yes but re-experiencing a bad one no thanks.
King xGriiMErZ 31 jan à 9h06 
Firefly a écrit :
Depends if it's one of the good games yes but re-experiencing a bad one no thanks.
Brink, nuff said...
socioxxl 31 jan à 9h34 
Yea that would be good there are a few games i really enjoyed playing for the first time
GenPattonBR 31 jan à 9h42 
Jade a écrit :

Isn't that exactly what Vodka does? Too bad it also removes some of your good judgement, reflexes, motor skills...
socioxxl 31 jan à 9h51 
And drops your concentration level aswell lol
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 23
< >
Par page : 15 30 50