Magnus Jan 30 @ 4:31am
Getting rid of crap
I have a number of items I don't want. I can't put them on the market for less than €0,01 and there are already thousands of items on the market at that price point. Nobody buys them anyway. So is there any way at all to just delete the items or get rid of them somehow?

Interestingly enough, if you look at the price history there are a lot of items sold for €0,00. How is that possible? Is someone selling in another currency than euro able to set a lower price perhaps?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Forcen Jan 30 @ 4:41am 
There used to be a a bot that traded away trash. But what is it specifically? You could easily ignore them by using filter and such.
Magnus Jan 30 @ 5:01am 
Originally posted by Forcen:
There used to be a a bot that traded away trash. But what is it specifically? You could easily ignore them by using filter and such.

Mostly items for games I will never play (Stronghold Kingdoms, War Thunder, Ragnarok Online 2) but also a profile background or two.

Originally posted by Muppet among Puppets:
Do you want to get rid of the emoticon?

No. :-)
Last edited by Magnus; Jan 30 @ 5:03am
MadCast: Kit Jan 30 @ 10:38am 
0.01 Euro is 0.02 USD so if they are in there for 0.01 USD, then that would make them 0.00 to you probably. =) Anything you don't want, I'd take. I often give stuff away as well to those who will use it. If not, then that's fine too! Have fun!
Fox Jan 30 @ 10:41am 
Originally posted by Magnus:
I have a number of items I don't want. I can't put them on the market for less than €0,01 and there are already thousands of items on the market at that price point. Nobody buys them anyway. So is there any way at all to just delete the items or get rid of them somehow?

Interestingly enough, if you look at the price history there are a lot of items sold for €0,00. How is that possible? Is someone selling in another currency than euro able to set a lower price perhaps?
Trash them. If you understand basic English, it takes 5 minutes.
Forcen Jan 30 @ 11:03am 
Or save them, maybe they will make some way to refine stuff you don't want for new things. Kind if scrapmetal in TF2. That guy that owns the trashbot is gonna be happy if that happens.
Magnus Jan 31 @ 2:29am 
Thank you!
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 30 @ 4:31am