oGHeadShotKing Jan 28 @ 2:37pm
No games will save.
none of my games will save is there a way to fix this? I have windows 7.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
oGHeadShotKing Jan 29 @ 3:03am 
all games,they wont save.
oGHeadShotKing Jan 29 @ 3:10am 
since I got my new pc,the 'my games' folder in documents is were the games are supposed to save,but they dont,ive tried un checking the read only tick box but it changes itself back for some reason.
oGHeadShotKing Jan 29 @ 3:26am 
does anyone know how to fix this?
Last edited by oGHeadShotKing; Jan 29 @ 3:27am
oGHeadShotKing Jan 29 @ 8:53am 
so your saying i have to leave that window open all the time? it is a new pc and all the steam games save to that location.
oGHeadShotKing Jan 29 @ 9:24am 
I dont think ill ever find a way to fit it nobody seems to know anything,ill just have to sell it and buy a ps4.
oGHeadShotKing Jan 29 @ 10:39am 
borderlands 2 and farcry 3
oGHeadShotKing Jan 29 @ 10:43am 
could it be that the company I bought it off installed windows 7 for me under their own account?
Touching Hair Jan 29 @ 11:42am 
The files may be being saved else where. Not all applications save their data in /documents/
penpenfoli Feb 2 @ 8:41pm 
same problem here with xcom enemy within
Azza ☠ Feb 2 @ 8:56pm 
Delete some of your junk files, empty the recycling bin and/or uninstall a few on your hard drive which steam is installed on as it's filled up and therefore has no room to even save games anymore?

PS: My psychic mind reading to know what you mean without any additional details, costs $5 per hours... Please steam wallet me - if you want me to answer any more 'It doesn't work, fix it' type questions!
Last edited by Azza ☠; Feb 2 @ 8:58pm
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 28 @ 2:37pm