Looking for friends
Hey sexy steam people I am looking for friends and its hard making steam friends but this is my application to be your new bestie
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT ME

PROGRAMS I USE

Communication:Skype

Playing online: Evolve(It is hamatchi on steroids)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOP TEN GAMES I HAVE THAT ARE ONLINE
(I have a lot more games you can check out to if you want)

1. Grand Theft Auto: 5 ( My old friends said we were all going to buy it Only I Did)

2. DC Universe online ( Will make a new character hero or villain)

3. Mount your friends ( I will mount you if you become my friend)

4. The Ship ( I have no one to play with fun game with so you will be loved if you have this)

5. Dont starve together

6. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 ( I have no dlc I just like to make people mad and rage at zombies)

7. Path of exile ( Just started a new character)

8. Call Of Duty: world at war ( I Play custom maps also)

9. Just Cause 2

10. Garry Mod ( Everyone has this so if you have it not really looking for g mod friends but its somewhere right)

Well sexy people I have some requirements

1. No one under the age of 10
2. No one over the age of 16
3. If you are easily offended Don't Add Me
4. Have a skype account
5. have a Mic
Last edited by Rip Van Winkle; Jul 31, 2015 @ 6:00am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Giraffe Jul 31, 2015 @ 5:25am 
I think you meant to have a mic,
Illuusio Jul 31, 2015 @ 11:16am 
i can be youre friend :D 16, from finland
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 31, 2015 @ 5:08am