Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Steam Community > Dettagli della discussione
Booster packs
Just out of curiosity, who has gained even so much as a single booster pack during this sale event after millions of badges have been crafted? Is it bugged?
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 141
I got a SR3 booster pack about an hour working on some of my first badges... you may need to craft some yourself.
I've never gotten a booster pack. Ever. I'm actually convinced they don't exist. Adding trading cards to a game is pretty pointless when you can play it for 50+ hours and only get the base 3-4 cards.
Messaggio originale di Itsbrown4606:
I got a SR3 booster pack about an hour working on some of my first badges... you may need to craft some yourself.

I've crafted atleast a couple of badges everyday for the duration of the event but still nothing, guess I'm just very unlucky :/
1 for offspring fling - yippie
From the Trading Cards FAQ:

"Booster packs are granted randomly to eligible users as more badges are crafted by members of the community."

I am surprised that I didn't get one single booster pack. Surely there's something slick going on.
I can confirm they exist, however never gotten any from the summer sales cards, got 2 though by making 2 other badges. JUst on the offchance this is concerning the Summer sales ones, i just sell em, they pay for the cheap games, the reward for assemble them never will.
Ultima modifica da Alyce nChaynes; 28 giu 2014, ore 13:20
take off the tinfoil hats and read up on how the system works.

example:

we have three accounts with over 700 games total. among those, slightly over 100 are eligible for booster packs.

We have received nearly 2 dozen in the time since the boosters where introduced.

Each of our accounts has received one booster during the sale.
I have gotten many booster packs. Even my accounts with less than 20 games have received booster packs.

Tomb Raider, never thought I'll get one o.o
Just as a reply to Silicon, some people don't take steam seriously, and wont sift through heaps of garbage for mundane information that classify in curiosity. Thus asking is a simple way to get straight information, or even a discussion.
Messaggio originale di Silicon Vampire:
take off the tinfoil hats and read up on how the system works.

example:

we have three accounts with over 700 games total. among those, slightly over 100 are eligible for booster packs.

We have received nearly 2 dozen in the time since the boosters where introduced.

Each of our accounts has received one booster during the sale.

One booster pack with all the badges being crafted during the sale? No convincing evidence there. Putting tinfoil hat back on.
I recieve one just before the sale started but not during and I am aware of how the system is supposed to work, and that it is based on probability. I have 31 games eligible for packs + I'm level 40 (so a decent increase in drop rate) and during the winter sale I got 3-ish packs. I'm sure that a lot more badges have been crafted with this event so we are entitled to be skeptical with our tinfoil hats firmly in place :)
Ultima modifica da Aelynia; 28 giu 2014, ore 13:34
I got one during the event for xcom

you're only 41 you will get more after 50, I think its more based on level I read somewhere
Ultima modifica da Meaty; 28 giu 2014, ore 13:37
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 141
Per pagina: 1530 50

Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Steam Community > Dettagli della discussione
Data di pubblicazione: 28 giu 2014, ore 12:57