Chaspen 28 JUN 2014 a las 18:05
I need some help from a Valve employee!
A friend got me the game Goat Simulator. He said that if i don't get him HL2 he will hack my account. and he said this "The time is ticking" If you ban him he might make another account. and hack me with that account! What ahould i do?
Última edición por Chaspen; 28 JUN 2014 a las 18:06
< >
Mostrando 1-3 de 3 comentarios
wkwkwk 28 JUN 2014 a las 18:10 
Im not a valve employee, but im pretty sure this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ bluffing. Send me a link to his profile.
Ineffable Anathema 28 JUN 2014 a las 18:36 
Your "friend" can't "hack" your account. He can only attempt to hijack it, and to do so you would have to provide him with the informaton he needs to do so in some fashion (logging into a fake Steam page for example, downloading "Steamguard.exe" and running it, willingly divulging account and email information to him, etc.

You should immediately go to his profile page and report him for trying to threaten/extort you and then BLOCK all communication with him. Possibly even send support a ticket. If he makes a new account and harasses you with it, do the same thing. Eventually he will give up as long as you do NOT slip up and provide him with the information he would need to hijack your account.

edit: Also, you should remove the link to the guy's profile because naming and shaming is against forum rules (as anyone could make up a fake story about anyone and get them harassed needlessly otherwise). It is also possible that "Goat Simulator" may be removed from your account at some point due to being purchased fraudulently, so don't be surprised if it is, but it won't affect your account in any other way so don't worry.
Última edición por Ineffable Anathema; 28 JUN 2014 a las 18:39
Satoru 28 JUN 2014 a las 20:08 
report such users via their steam profiles
< >
Mostrando 1-3 de 3 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 28 JUN 2014 a las 18:05