Dette emnet er blitt låst
sick duck (Utestengt) 28. juni 2014 kl. 15.45
batman cares about justice and the safety of Gotham what?
If he cares so much he'd train the guards to do their job so they can police the city better and just maybe upgrade the security with a larger guard roster in arkham asylum until its no longer a revolving door for super villains.

Thats one of the (many) things I liked about old man bataman in the dark knight returns. Good job batman, it only took you your entire career, but you finally decided that rehabilitating gangs of criminals onto the side of security and protection that they could help do your job for you. I don't know if it's actually canon though.
< >
Viser 13 av 3 kommentarer
Black Blade 28. juni 2014 kl. 15.49 
But then he will not be as bad ass as talking them all down by him self :D:

Also there is one place that says he needs it to keep him self insane.. so that is why it happens.. and also.. you are talking abut mad super villains.. not sure and one that is not a super guard will be able to stop them
sick duck (Utestengt) 28. juni 2014 kl. 16.22 
Well, in response to your question of what normal people could do to detain villains lets take a look at all the mistakes black mask made interrogating the joker, shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HziQVWw0Kg

Mistake 1: they did not restrain joker.
Mistake 2: they gave joker a weapon
Mistake 3: the guards were carrying unsecured firearms within reach of joker
Mistake 4: the potatoes guarding joker chose to stay motionless for 2-3 seconds while taking the time to unholster their weapons, load them, and point them at him. They could have just jumped on the joker. It would have an instant effect of subduing him and making themselves harder targets.

I'm not trained in security, even I figured out these common sense security tips without asking for advice.
Fork_Q2 28. juni 2014 kl. 17.11 
Opprinnelig skrevet av the f2p kid:
If he cares so much he'd train the guards to do their job so they can police the city better and just maybe upgrade the security with a larger guard roster in arkham asylum until its no longer a revolving door for super villains.

He did in Kingdom Come comics (with robots), but he also turned Gotham into a totalitarian police state.

Bruce Wayne was never a big fan of the police; when Bruce started out as Batman, the commissioner and a big chunk of Gotham police was in cahoots with the Mafia. Bruce Wayne has donated heavily to the police since then, with mostly mixed results. He's rich, but I don't think he could afford his own private army to do the police's job.
< >
Viser 13 av 3 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 28. juni 2014 kl. 15.45