Not A Bear Jun 27 @ 10:07am
So are you guys just going to keep putting the same couple games on sale over and over until people buy them?
Because you've had some of these games on the front page 3 or 4 times already, either through daily deals, flash sales or community choice. Heck, right now Alan Wake is both a flash sale AND up for the community choice vote. Almost every game on the front page right now has already received a big discount, several times in fact.

Where's the variety? Where's Strider? Blade Symphony? Where's the dozens of other games you could be featuring right now instead of featuring GTA4 and Deux EX HR for the 4th time? Get your crap together, Steam, because so far this sale has been a joke, and it's nearly over.
Showing 1-15 of 122 comments
< >
Have we won yet? Jun 27 @ 10:10am 
I dont think they are actually trully plannin on what to put there. Its probably a faulty algorithm deciding its ok to pit a game in the daily sales and the community choice at the same time.
Ronnie Jun 27 @ 10:10am 
I hate to say this but I agree. This sale has been very dissapointing.
skyte100 Jun 27 @ 10:13am 
Amnesia A Machine For Pigs has been up like everyday.
Masterpeing Jun 27 @ 10:15am 
+1 to this post , this sales are ♥♥♥♥♥ boring i charge money for nothing...then ill save for GTA 5
Mod God Jun 27 @ 10:15am 
Strider was on a community choice with Double Dragon but somehow lost to garbage indie crap. No point in having a sale this long if it's just going to be the same games featured over and over. Or, just keep the regular format and let us search for what we want.
Klaatu Jun 27 @ 10:17am 
I reading a lot of arguing about the sales. Well i am not really complaining, but it shurley is a bit strange to Vote for a game which is allready on sales page for the exact same price.

?!?! Valve ?!?!
Rumpel Foreskin Jun 27 @ 10:18am 
Yeah this sale has been terrible for the recycling of games. I almost expect to be dissapointed every time the new deals are announced.
Levas1786 Jun 27 @ 10:18am 
I agree, I've seen Deus ex too many times. I know I already bought it. I'm still waiting to see if Broken Age or Valdis Story hits a better sale so I've checked it religiously and All I see are rehashes. And the Alan Wake deal snafu is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and someone needs to put away their headphones and fix it. And the level 8 requirement to get trading cards for voting is absurd, i have 271 steam games and cannot get the cards cause I'm level 7.
Ozium Jun 27 @ 10:19am 
guys, give valve a break.. there are only like 100 games on steam, of course there will be doubles

lmao
JerzeyCJ Jun 27 @ 10:19am 
Yeah, it is getting REALLY annoying seeing the same games popping up and having to wait 8-24 hours for a chance at maybe seeing a new game. I'm personally waiting for Dark Souls 2 to pop up.
Rambo Jun 27 @ 10:19am 
Quite sad, these are the same games that were on sale in winter well most of em and the winter sale had them even cheaper so 6 months later do the same thing and increase the price. Well done Steam.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Jun 27 @ 10:19am 
I'm more disappointed in the community choices.
skyte100 Jun 27 @ 10:20am 
Originally posted by JerzeyCJ:
Yeah, it is getting REALLY annoying seeing the same games popping up and having to wait 8-24 hours for a chance at maybe seeing a new game. I'm personally waiting for Dark Souls 2 to pop up.
33% off which is about what your gonna get probably.
yellowblanka Jun 27 @ 10:21am 
Go complain to the publishers that haven't decided to put their games on discount, Valve doesn't control what each individual publisher does. That, or you could, you know play the games you have.
King Of The Bears Jun 27 @ 10:21am 
Valve why would you put Alan Wake in Flash & Community vote. Replace it with Damned
Showing 1-15 of 122 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50