This topic has been locked
Lerpy Jun 22, 2014 @ 10:05pm
Dragon Age
Okay here is the thing, i bought the Dragon Age ultimate edition for myself and figured i would give my friend the same, then i spotted a expansion pack the awaking and added that to the gift not really paying much attention that this was already included in the ultimate edition.
So now i have the expansion pack sitting in my inventory not sure what to do with this.
And i doubt i be getting a refund for this.
So if someone has a idea or perhaps if i can make someone happy with this then let me know!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Skyte100 Jun 22, 2014 @ 10:17pm 
Support can sometimes help with this sort of thing if you submit a ticket fast enough. I make no promises since you are occasionally at the whim of the guy working your ticket.
Melon Pan Dec 5, 2014 @ 4:34pm 
You can always advertise on forums that you have an extra Awakening for Steam. With DA Inquisition being released, there are people interested in playing the previous games, so you might find buyers...
Al Chemist Dec 5, 2014 @ 4:38pm 
Hit the trading forums.
Hanomaly Dec 5, 2014 @ 5:00pm 
Originally posted by Marine:
You can always advertise on forums that you have an extra Awakening for Steam. With DA Inquisition being released, there are people interested in playing the previous games, so you might find buyers...
Originally posted by Al Chemist:
Hit the trading forums.

You know this original post was from 6 months ago. Right >.< So Lothorius probably already got that issue sorted.
Al Chemist Dec 5, 2014 @ 5:40pm 
Originally posted by Hanomaly:
Originally posted by Marine:
Originally posted by Al Chemist:
Hit the trading forums.

You know this original post was from 6 months ago. Right >.< So Lothorius probably already got that issue sorted.

Oh I didn't realize that the guy before me bumped up an old post.
Lerpy Dec 20, 2014 @ 6:43am 
Yes i already got it sorted, got back the money in my steam wallet.
Sorry for not updating, i kinda forgot and i was not on steam for awhile.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 22, 2014 @ 10:05pm