budder Jun 19 @ 6:39pm
what half life games make up the full series
the title kind of says it all, im interested into getting into the half life games, especially since some are on sale, but with half life 2, half life 2 episode 1, episode 2 and the various titles, I was wondering which games made the complete set (preferebly any graphically enhanced versions and which combo has the cheapest price, and no redundant buys)

Sorry if this was supposed to go into games forums, i didn't really know which game fit
Thanks
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
WhereIsBusmin Jun 19 @ 6:46pm 
In chronological order: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 Episode 1, Half-Life 2 Episode 2. There is also Half-Life 2: Lost Coast which takes place between HL2 and HL2: Episode 1. However, I don't think is offically a part of the Half-Life 2 story, as there is no plot information or development tied into the next two games (it was originally supposed to be a section of the Highway 17 chapter of HL2, but it never made it into the final release). It was released as a technology demonstration showcasing the high-dynamic-range rendering implemented in the Source engine.
李狗蛋 Jun 19 @ 7:42pm 
yes
WD-Creckwerk Jun 19 @ 9:37pm 
yes sir
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 19 @ 6:39pm