Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam Community > Подробности темы
Help Finding A Game
I need help finding a game I played when I was a child, the best that I can do is describe the demo I played.

The first thing tha I remeber is waking up in a warehouse or a room full of boxes; inside the room I stager to wake up from being transported there by someone or something, as I look around I hear a noise to see something coming out of the walls, it is a ghost, pale white I can almost see through it, it starts to hover around my head before coming at me, it atacks me and I am unable to fight back, as I start to die a Giant robot burts through a wall of the boxes scaring the ghost/deamon away. "Citizen you have been attacked, you are weak, return to your dewlling."

The machine then turns after speaking to me then walks away, I follow my savior from the room out of the building to a street, in the air I see flying cars that zoom past high skyscrappers, the air is grey as is the people that walk the street, I start to walk around the city amazed at the new technology because the technology isnt were I am from, the last thing I remember is going home, I see my wife there, I dont know her but she knows me, she comforts me, holds me and kisses me; she asks where I have been and why I look so tired and sick.

Thats all I can remember, this was in first person mode, I beleive that it was for the computer, but I was just a kid at the time, if any of you can help I would appreciate it.
< >
Сообщения 14 из 4
haha I would also like to know about a game that fascinated me as a child.
it is a shootimg game I think. third person from above perspective. You start off being in a cell where you need to run from guarded by elephant guards willing to shoot you on sight. Later, when you exit to the streets you find it inhabited with elephants. But I think you are human. Thing is, the game was on floppy and I doubt it exists nowodays.
< >
Сообщения 14 из 4
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam Community > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 19 июн. 2014 г. в 15:39