How long do games stay "On Sale"?
not the "Daily Deals" nor the "Flash Sales" but the games in the "general sale" like the "Top Sellers". Are they also "Daily Sales"? Or are they on sale for the duration of the summer sale (til june 30th)?
< >
Näytetään 1-10 / 10 kommentista
Seems that they're on sale at that price until the 30th or (for some reason, in some cases) the 29th. Probably just a matter of minutes in it, though, regarding sale end times.

I'd use flash sale as a safe default assumption if I don't know otherwise, though (and it looks like they start/end at 0100, 0900 and 1700 GMT). If it's on sale for longer, well, I'll find out from the store page for the game.

Assuming that the store's coping with the extra load, of course! :extrastrongcoffee:
Rite... thank you very much I couldn't remember from last year =/
10 days
Capis 19.6.2014 klo 11.37 
11 days
The last two days should be encore-only.
Each game's store page should say how long before the discount expires.
Does it change or is it always 10-11 days?
IAreTodalyCrazy lähetti viestin:
Does it change or is it always 10-11 days?
A game may be on sale for the entire period at say 30% off, then it could be part of one of the daily sales or flash sales for example that last 24 hours and 8 hours respectively
HLCinSC lähetti viestin:
best answer.... haha Yea, I should have read the store page better.... had just woke up and yet put coffee in me, my bad- I'm generally pretty good at reading the fine print... lol
vulgarpikey lähetti viestin:
HLCinSC lähetti viestin:
best answer.... haha Yea, I should have read the store page better.... had just woke up and yet put coffee in me, my bad- I'm generally pretty good at reading the fine print... lol
Ha no worries that's what these forums are for. "there are no dumb questions"... well most of the time ha (Looking at you Off Topic section)
< >
Näytetään 1-10 / 10 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 19.6.2014 klo 10.54