Ruler of Apokolips Jun 19, 2014 @ 6:49am
Most Hated figures in the gaming community.
So I decided to make this forum post since the news that Phil Fish has closed his twitter account.
For those of you who don't know Phil Fish is an indie developer in particular he was responsible for the creation of FEZ. However he has also gained a hatred for his attitude towards internet trolls, lets players using game footage of his creations and critics pointing out flaws in his work.
FEZ itself mainly had a long development process due to Phil's personal life e.g:his business partner splint up with him due to creative differences.
He's also known to have betrayed his fellow indie game developers by voting against Edmund McMillen & McMillen's team by voting against him in the independent games festival.
So as you can see Phil does not have a healthy reputation in the gaming community.
What other figures in the industry do you hate?
Comment below to vent your hate out
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
twitch.tv/ragestew (Banned) Jun 19, 2014 @ 7:43am 
Ha, I did a let's play video on FEZ if you wanna watch it :)
Ruler of Apokolips Jun 19, 2014 @ 7:46am 
Originally posted by The Nut-Gobbler:
Ha, I did a let's play video on FEZ if you wanna watch it :)
Did phil fish ask for his share of revenue ? LOL
Sidney Rice (Banned) Jun 19, 2014 @ 7:49am 
Yeah phil fish(I refuse to capitalize is name) is a little ♥♥♥♥. For me personally I don't really hate any one person, but a group of many persons, that group is EA. ♥♥♥♥ YOU EA! All they touch slowly turns into ♥♥♥♥. Also Activison is sucking now too.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 19, 2014 @ 6:49am