Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Steam Community > Dettagli della discussione
Questa discussione è stata chiusa
Summer Sale HYPE
Many Steam users already know about the yearly Summer Sale that Steam hosts. Nearly every game goes on sale in a very short period of time, and everyone gets what they want.

But early yesterday morning, I went to go craft a badge. I saw something new. It was never there before. It appears Steam is doing some prepping for the Summer Sale.
Photo 1 [puu.sh]
Photo 2 [puu.sh]

This may be confirmation that Steam will do it once again, and host the best 2 weeks of your life, all... over... again! :rrazz: :postcardb: :postcardf:
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-4 commenti su 4
Dude, this news is old.
Ok, my bad for finding something intriguing for once. Now I'm going to head home and cry. Thanks! :sadcyclops:
Messaggio originale di ReBoot:
Dude, this news is old.
guys its not exactly known as to when the summer sale will start but it should come soon enough im expecting that it should take another few days to a week
Summer Seal is almost certainly Thursday. Only seven games in the week-long deals section (usually 20-30 anymore), and they end on Thursday instead of next Monday
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-4 commenti su 4
Per pagina: 1530 50

Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Steam Community > Dettagli della discussione
Data di pubblicazione: 18 giu 2014, ore 0:07