Drunken Masta ₃⁶ Jun 16 @ 9:57pm
Am I the only one who wishes they would bring back the sale achievements?
I don't mean stuff like community achievements, though those were kind of cool on their own. But actual game specific achievements instead, which would go towards a community achivement. And possibly some small prizes. Just like the Summer Camp sale we had years ago. Or the Potato ARG, or even the Winter sale with Coal (minus the coal of course).

Am I the only one who wants this back? Short answer....no.

Voice your opinions guys! Let Valve know we want this back!
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
I AM SHODAN! Jun 16 @ 10:23pm 
They were fun, but unfortunately they were abused and I suppose Valve staff got annoyed at this and removed them forever. I can't say I blame them after the whole coal thing.
KARR Jun 17 @ 5:14am 
I wasn't a fan of the game specific ones, it forced you to buy the games, even if you didn't want them in order to take part and get the 'prizes'. If i remember, these had the big prize of the tf2 hat and in order to get it, you needed to buy every single game!

The coal was abused. By the time most people got around to having enough, most of the good 'prizes' had gone and they ended up with a copy of half life or left4dead.

The cards are... slightly fairer. Although they need to increase the minimum level from 5. 5 is too easy to get to these days with minimal effort, especially for the people who had all the TF2 idle accounts that they used to get coal with! (Although them getting cards doesn't detract from other people getting their own)
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 16 @ 9:57pm