Balthier (Banned) Jun 15 @ 7:54pm
Which game are you hoping to see in Steam Summer Sale?
I wanna see CS:GO.
Showing 1-15 of 68 comments
< >
Random Reference #49 Jun 15 @ 8:46pm 
Lol, then you're in luck because CS:GO is in every single major Steam sale. Don't make the mistake I did though, if it shows up the first day and it isn't at least 75% off then wait, it will hit 75% off or more before the sale is done, guaranteed.

As far as what I would like to see: Skyrim legendary or w/e the complete version is called for less than 10 bucks, Ikaruga, Rust, Saints Row 4, and a buch of bullet hell games I don't wanna take the time to list.
Last edited by Random Reference #49; Jun 15 @ 8:47pm
Balthier (Banned) Jun 15 @ 8:50pm 
Originally posted by Random Reference #49:
Lol, then you're in luck because CS:GO is in every single major Steam sale. Don't make the mistake I did though, if it shows up the first day and it isn't at least 75% off then wait, it will hit 75% off or more before the sale is done, guaranteed.

As far as what I would like to see: Skyrim legendary or w/e the complete version is called for less than 10 bucks, Ikaruga, Rust, Saints Row 4, and a buch of bullet hell games I don't wanna take the time to list.
I'm gonna take your word on this, but I hope to god you're right, cause I would be so frustrated if it goes on sale and I don't buy it, and then it doesn't go on sale again...
ruld14 Jun 15 @ 9:06pm 
Dark Souls II. It's the only game I really feel like buying, perhaps Killing floor, but I hope that one has a 4 steam key bundle so I can play with my friends.
Balthier (Banned) Jun 15 @ 9:11pm 
Originally posted by crazy.mofo.raul:
Dark Souls II. It's the only game I really feel like buying, perhaps Killing floor, but I hope that one has a 4 steam key bundle so I can play with my friends.
Killing floor was just on a really good sale recently!
Thrashmetalfan92 Jun 15 @ 9:16pm 
The portal games i sadly missed the sale a month or two ago :(
Random Reference #49 Jun 15 @ 9:24pm 
Originally posted by The Nut-Gobbler:
Originally posted by Random Reference #49:

I'm gonna take your word on this, but I hope to god you're right, cause I would be so frustrated if it goes on sale and I don't buy it, and then it doesn't go on sale again...
I can say with 99% certainty that every game made by Valve will be at least 75% off at some point during the sale, I'm basing this off the last two major sales that I was around for.
What happened to me was I bought it at 50% off day one/two of the last winter sale, later that same day it was in a flash sale for 75% off and then it showed up a few days later in the main sale also for 75% off, and then I think it also showed up one more time on the last day of the sale when they do repeats of popular sales from the earlier days.
I wouldn't hold out for more than 75% but if you see 50%, especially the first day or two then beware. What they will likely do is make it 25% off for the entire sale and have it 50-75% off on certain days or for flash sales.
Shasow Jun 15 @ 9:25pm 
GTA V.
Vicek Jun 16 @ 5:26am 
Walking Dead Season 2.
BDK Jun 16 @ 5:56am 
Something new that hasn't already been in the last 5 or 6 sales. Fat chance of that happening though.
Greenish Lobster Jun 16 @ 6:13am 
Borderlands 2 GOTY, Skyrim LE, Little Inferno, Dark Souls
Laptop65 Jun 16 @ 6:46am 
Watchdogs. I've heard it's good but not what it was expected to be. Either way I'm not paying full price, hopefully Ubisoft will see sense and lower the price a little for sales.
GenPattonBR Jun 16 @ 7:59am 
My entire wishlist!
トイヨカアヨ Jun 16 @ 9:45am 
My wishlist is endless :D
But the mayor ones would be Borderlands 1 and 2 GotY
Emperor Zombie Jun 16 @ 10:15am 
  • The Banner Saga
  • Transistor
Making Circles Jun 16 @ 10:40am 
The old total war games like rome 1 and medieval 2
Showing 1-15 of 68 comments
< >