Jackass Jun 8, 2014 @ 9:59am
The Hunter - title in the menu
Hello everybody, today I've downloaded the free game "The Hunter" from Steam. The game is shown under the ugly/unattractive Title "theHunter" in the menu. Can I change the Title in "The Hunter" - so the title looks better?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Kargor Jun 8, 2014 @ 10:08am 
No, game names are not customizable.

You can complain about it to their support, treating it as a bug because game names should be "pretty". Don't expect them to release an emergency patch, though :-)
Black Blade Jun 8, 2014 @ 11:03am 
no you can.. but if you want to fix it talk to the Dev of the game.. as they have control over the name of the game
Jackass Jun 8, 2014 @ 11:33am 
thx to @Kargor and @Black Blade

hhmm... I don't want to spend time in the discussion to the Dev to change the name and take it, as it is. finally it's a free game.....
Black Blade Jun 8, 2014 @ 2:37pm 
Originally posted by Jackass:
thx to @Kargor and @Black Blade

hhmm... I don't want to spend time in the discussion to the Dev to change the name and take it, as it is. finally it's a free game.....
Well cant even see the game were i live :/

And the game it self seem to be called like that
K.A.R.R. Jun 9, 2014 @ 5:13am 
The game is called "theHunter" :
Title: theHunter

It's also a game that (since the original publisher went bankrupt and the new one took over) has a LOT of 'pay to play' features, you are limited to a very little part of the game unless you get a 3,6,9 or 12 month subscription and features IN the game cost a lot of money too. Even the limited play is itself limited as you need to use real money to pay for the ammo too.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/253710/discussions/0/540743757572611386/
Cartman(TFPT) Jun 9, 2014 @ 6:50am 
They let you pay for everything.
I am sure they have a payment plan for the name in the library as well.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 8, 2014 @ 9:59am