Jackass Jun 8 @ 9:59am
The Hunter - title in the menu
Hello everybody, today I've downloaded the free game "The Hunter" from Steam. The game is shown under the ugly/unattractive Title "theHunter" in the menu. Can I change the Title in "The Hunter" - so the title looks better?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Kargor Jun 8 @ 10:08am 
No, game names are not customizable.

You can complain about it to their support, treating it as a bug because game names should be "pretty". Don't expect them to release an emergency patch, though :-)
Black Blade (card rain) Jun 8 @ 11:03am 
no you can.. but if you want to fix it talk to the Dev of the game.. as they have control over the name of the game
Jackass Jun 8 @ 11:33am 
thx to @Kargor and @Black Blade

hhmm... I don't want to spend time in the discussion to the Dev to change the name and take it, as it is. finally it's a free game.....
Black Blade (card rain) Jun 8 @ 2:37pm 
Originally posted by Jackass:
thx to @Kargor and @Black Blade

hhmm... I don't want to spend time in the discussion to the Dev to change the name and take it, as it is. finally it's a free game.....
Well cant even see the game were i live :/

And the game it self seem to be called like that
ᴷᴬᴿᴿ Jun 9 @ 5:13am 
The game is called "theHunter" :
Title: theHunter

It's also a game that (since the original publisher went bankrupt and the new one took over) has a LOT of 'pay to play' features, you are limited to a very little part of the game unless you get a 3,6,9 or 12 month subscription and features IN the game cost a lot of money too. Even the limited play is itself limited as you need to use real money to pay for the ammo too.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/253710/discussions/0/540743757572611386/
ToT1212789 Jun 9 @ 6:50am 
They let you pay for everything.
I am sure they have a payment plan for the name in the library as well.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 8 @ 9:59am