Dr Boss Jun 7 @ 7:49pm
Did Everything Go Down In The Market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The cost of regular trading cards went down and foil cards. Last december foil card would cost $1
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
sara_bear Jun 8 @ 1:54am 
Prices fluz. Cards come on around 20 cents, crest upwards when they get common, desend downwards as they get really common, and then soar as they nearly disapear off the market.

I've got a foil badge I've been working on for nearly a year now. Even though there is just one foil card left on the market for it I need. I refuse to pay the 48.98 the guy is asking for it. And on top of that I need one other that hasn't shown up on the market for 6 months now and even then they wanted 20 bucks for it.

Just be happy when you can get them cheep... it's a good thing!
Last edited by sara_bear; Jun 8 @ 1:55am
Originally posted by sara_bear:
Prices fluz. Cards come on around 20 cents, crest upwards when they get common, desend downwards as they get really common, and then soar as they nearly disapear off the market.

I've got a foil badge I've been working on for nearly a year now. Even though there is just one foil card left on the market for it I need. I refuse to pay the 48.98 the guy is asking for it. And on top of that I need one other that hasn't shown up on the market for 6 months now and even then they wanted 20 bucks for it.

Just be happy when you can get them cheep... it's a good thing!

In all honesty, everything he says is correct. It's just like the real life markets. When something is common, it's cheap. When something get's uncommon, it gets more expensive. When it becomes rare it can get very expensive.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 7 @ 7:49pm