FlatFighter12 Jun 6 @ 2:52pm
When is Summer Sale?
I don't exacly know the date for the beggining of the sale and i'm saveing up loads of money... Does anyone know when it starts and ends?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
TeKraken Jun 6 @ 2:57pm 
Originally posted by FlatFighter12:
Does anyone know when it starts and ends?

Nope.
Gegegreen Jun 6 @ 3:05pm 
people say it usaly starts late june but i could be wrong i wasnt in steam for the last sale
FlatFighter12 Jun 6 @ 3:07pm 
Alright thanks
HLCinSC Jun 6 @ 10:14pm 
There are probably a dozen threads on this already so don't be surprised if this one gets locked or deleted. Just do a search next time, or google it.

They don't publish the dates of the sales because it would cannabalize sales up until that point.

Last year there was a Spring sale (just indie titles) in March, Summer Sale (most titles) in July, Halloween sale (horror titles), Autumn sale (don't remember) around Thanksgiving, and the Winter sale around Christmas.
And you have the constant sales as well. The daily title sale (posted at 1 p.m. est lasting 48 hours), Mid-week madness sales (I think tue-thr @1 p.m.)), Weekend sales (thurs-monday @ 1 p.m.), Week long sales (Monday 1 p.m.-next monday @1 p.m.). Also publishers are free to make sales at any point they wish ( I believe the minnimum length is 48 hours though it could be 24).
Gegegreen Jun 7 @ 6:18am 
Originally posted by HLCinSC:
There are probably a dozen threads on this already so don't be surprised if this one gets locked or deleted. Just do a search next time, or google it.
I understand but the issue is the web pages usaly arent realiable or unreadable so its easyer for us to estimate and we all know its coming around this time
HLCinSC Jun 7 @ 6:24am 
Originally posted by Gegegreen:
Originally posted by HLCinSC:
I understand but the issue is the web pages usaly arent realiable or unreadable so its easyer for us to estimate and we all know its coming around this time

Well if you don't want to google it, you can find the exact same info posted here by using the forums built in search feature to view the couple dozen discussions with the exact same question.
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/search/?q=summer+sale
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 6 @ 2:52pm