This topic has been locked
i change enclave cd key , please i have been scammed serious offers
i am honest, 2 days ago i was scammed when i gave a splinter cell black list and i dind not recive nothing so please i have to check first the offer and then i give the cd key, take note i have to make a reputation starting by 0, and i dont want people denounce me, so take sure i will not scamm you.

< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
gwait Jun 6, 2014 @ 1:17pm 
I am not exactly sure what you are asking but if the trade was not completed within a single trade window, it's not possible to return the scammed items.

Always be cautious when trading CD keys.
Last edited by gwait; Jun 6, 2014 @ 1:18pm
starman2014 Jun 6, 2014 @ 1:19pm 
i have a cd key in my mail, and i want to change by another game, i had reported the guy who scammed me, faulty mine because i didn not read the rules
starman2014 Jun 6, 2014 @ 1:19pm 
but i am honest
gwait Jun 6, 2014 @ 1:21pm 
This section is for Help and Tips. Each game on Steam have a Trading section in their Community Hub, you might want to start there.
Last edited by gwait; Jun 6, 2014 @ 1:22pm
Spawn of Totoro Jun 6, 2014 @ 1:24pm 
This isn't the place to make trades. Each game has a trading sub-forum. That is where trades go. I suggest reading Steam's trade police before trying to trade.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9958-MJDG-3003&l=english

What should I not trade for?

Do not trade for anything that cannot be added into the trade window within Steam. The most common examples of these scenarios are the following:
  • Trading items/gifts for money outside of the Steam Community market. You cannot add Wallet credit, PayPal, gift cards or any form of money into the trade window.

• Trading items/gifts for CD Keys. You cannot add a CD Key into the trade window. CD Keys that are offered can be for a different game, fake, used or region restricted.

• Trading items/gifts for nothing in return in the first trade and expecting to get an item or gift in a later trade. There is no reason to not trade everything in one trade. You may add unlimited items/gifts to a single trade. A common example of this is using a middleman to facilitate a one sided trade.
Last edited by Spawn of Totoro; Jun 6, 2014 @ 1:24pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 6, 2014 @ 1:16pm