Midas May 31, 2014 @ 9:05am
Space Engineers or The Forest?
So yeah, it's in the title and I was wondering which of the two you'd recommend most. Both games look amazing to me but unfortunately I'm only available to get 1 of the 2.
I didn't post this on the discussions of the games themselves as I'd assume there'd be some bias so I need your fair opinions and advice on which I should get.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Satoru May 31, 2014 @ 9:27am 
Note that they're both Early Access so will be buggy and such. Are you sure you want to commit to that?

Note that The Forest is strictly a single player game as well which may influence you
Darkgaming May 31, 2014 @ 9:37am 
space engineers
Midas May 31, 2014 @ 10:06am 
Originally posted by Satoru:
Note that they're both Early Access so will be buggy and such. Are you sure you want to commit to that?

Note that The Forest is strictly a single player game as well which may influence you

True, although the full release will have multiplayer.

I'm thinking more over to Space Engineers, and I wait until The Forest comes up to a later release, but I'm still not too sure...
shouthern_mudder May 31, 2014 @ 10:29am 
I so want The Forest looks asome love survival horror games.
Darkgaming May 31, 2014 @ 10:31am 
i would suggest the stomping land over the forest.
Midas May 31, 2014 @ 10:46am 
Originally posted by shouthern_mudder:
I so want The Forest looks asome love survival horror games.

Yeah, I'm so torn between which I should get.
shouthern_mudder May 31, 2014 @ 10:48am 
Among The Sleep and The Forest are the two I'm looking at at the moment.
Rhamziz Jun 7, 2014 @ 4:50pm 
uhm. i have never had any probles with space engineers, theyve updated it alot lately and quite often. its a great purchase if you ask me
Fork_Q2 (Banned) Jun 7, 2014 @ 5:31pm 
Originally posted by Rhamziz:
uhm. i have never had any probles with space engineers, theyve updated it alot lately and quite often. its a great purchase if you ask me

It's no longer EA, isn't it? I don't see the big blue disclaimer on the store page?
Xephifre Jun 7, 2014 @ 6:15pm 
The forest is alpha and incredibly buggy, and it has a small amount of content. Just do space engineers.
DaCookieMonsta Jun 24, 2014 @ 8:09pm 
I am in the same situation i only have enough money for 1, but i really want both..idek what to do
Barium Jun 25, 2014 @ 9:31am 
i have both. i recomend the forest hands down. i absolutely LOVE outerspace but i lack the imagination to build anything in space engineers :( with the forest i can build a little base up and then start smashing all canibals i see on sight. endless entertainment and the graphics are friggen awesome.

edit. if your going by sale and really want space engineers, get it while its on sale now cause the price has been going up and will continue to go up as it gets more stuff. i think the forest price is gonna remain the same always as thats what it stats on the blue square(or was that stomping lands that said that?)
Last edited by Barium; Jun 25, 2014 @ 9:33am
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 31, 2014 @ 9:05am