clifton Aug 28, 2015 @ 1:17pm
steam support
How long is the wait time for getting any reply? regarding games not being in my library specifically ETS 2
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Sir Skillzy Aug 28, 2015 @ 4:17pm 
Generally between a week to a month. It depends on how busy they are and how many tickets they have to respond to.
supertrooper225 Aug 28, 2015 @ 4:20pm 
The games not being in your account are typically associated with a couple of things.

1. You logged in to the wrong account.

2. You bought keys from an illegitimate retailer who received the keys through fraud...then the keys were revoked.

3. You bought the games as gifts from someone and they refunded the gaems.....scamming you.
Last edited by supertrooper225; Aug 28, 2015 @ 4:20pm
clifton Aug 28, 2015 @ 6:59pm 
Originally posted by supertrooper225:
The games not being in your account are typically associated with a couple of things.

1. You logged in to the wrong account.

2. You bought keys from an illegitimate retailer who received the keys through fraud...then the keys were revoked.

3. You bought the games as gifts from someone and they refunded the gaems.....scamming you.
i bought it in the steam sale, i have checked both of my accounts and it is on neither. Silent hunter 3 is also missing so explain that, under the same circumstances and for this one i have the email recipt
Matt Aug 28, 2015 @ 7:01pm 
Look at the transactions on your account details page; it will show whether you had the game or not.
clifton Aug 28, 2015 @ 7:14pm 
Originally posted by Matt:
Look at the transactions on your account details page; it will show whether you had the game or not.
on my other account its sayong i have 2.9 hours on record as well as SH3 i hve hours on record. but also i have an account for the mp mod which requires a steam purchasd game to play!!!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Aug 28, 2015 @ 1:17pm