Games suggestions!!
Looking for suggestions for some games. Anything is fine post your favorite below and Ill take a look!
< >
4 yorumdan 1 ile 4 arası gösteriliyor
Take a look at the Humble 2K Bundle[www.humblebundle.com]. While I haven't played any of the games there (I just got it :-)), both Bioshocks and Mafia 2 tend to get good reviews, provided they are somewhat "your thing" at all.

The Indie Gala Monday bundle[www.indiegala.com] has "One Finger Death Punch", which generally comes highly recommended. It's a casual game, so don't expect complex gameplay and an intriguing story.

Bundlestars has a Magicka bundle[www.bundlestars.com]. I've had it for quite some time now, but still haven't played it so I can't really recommend it (haven't looked up reviews lately either, so I don't know what they generally say). Nonetheless, again, if it looks like it could be "your thing" you could just as well take advantage of the sale. Or look it up and decide then.

Tomb Raider is currently on a Daily sale on Steam. I don't have it yet (will grab the GOTY, eventually -- I tend to want complete packages), and it's supposed to be different from the older games, but it generally comes recommended.
En son Kargor tarafından düzenlendi; 15 Tem 2014 @ 13:26
I would love to see the old game Freelancer put on Steam. There would be a lot of mods that could be added to it as well. Just a thought.
Metal Gear Revengeance is pretty cool...
dont listen to these guys get garrys mod and counter strike sourse it had provided me with over 200 hours of fun and also do yourself a favor and get skyrim i mean really every one should have that game by now lol:8bitheart::hatty:
< >
4 yorumdan 1 ile 4 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 15 Tem 2014 @ 12:47
İleti: 4