TAZZZOOO Jul 22 @ 5:56am
Rating videos on steam.
I cant rate any videos on steam, it says: 'Your account does not have suffcient privleges to perform this action. To access all features of Steam, simply purchase a game from the steam store, redeem a Gift on Steam, complete a micotransaction, or activate a retail game on steam'. Look at my profile if you want proof of all of this.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Black Blade Jul 22 @ 9:03am 
Did you buy a game or add funds or any of that in the last year?

Over all it may be a bug.. try to restart Steam and see if that fix it
If not connect support
TAZZZOOO Jul 22 @ 9:57am 
Originally posted by Black Blade:
Did you buy a game or add funds or any of that in the last year?

Over all it may be a bug.. try to restart Steam and see if that fix it
If not connect support

I added money last weekend, I'lltry restarting steam.
±2 кила Jul 22 @ 10:41am 
i realy enjoy it!
Black Blade Jul 22 @ 1:28pm 
Originally posted by TAZZZOOO:
I added money last weekend, I'lltry restarting steam.
Any luck there?
TAZZZOOO Jul 22 @ 1:29pm 
Nah, it still says the same. I even uninstalled steam and re-installed.
Black Blade Jul 22 @ 1:54pm 
Originally posted by TAZZZOOO:
Nah, it still says the same. I even uninstalled steam and re-installed.
did you try on the browser?
TAZZZOOO Jul 22 @ 1:55pm 
If I try to do it on the browser it says I need to install steam.
Black Blade Jul 22 @ 2:26pm 
Originally posted by TAZZZOOO:
If I try to do it on the browser it says I need to install steam.
if you try to rate a video on the Steam browser while been login it ask you to download the client?
That really sounds ood
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 22 @ 5:56am
Posts: 8