wise-frog-69 Jul 22 @ 1:04am
why steam sucks
they will not help you or let you talk to them
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Black Blade Jul 22 @ 1:12am 
Well that is nice, will you like to maybe give some more info abut what happen? if not i think twitter will be better for these
wise-frog-69 Jul 22 @ 1:17am 
lol twitter is what i want to talk to steam not just a person or some other site so answer to more info is I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO SOME ONE FOR STEAM
Black Blade Jul 22 @ 1:20am 
Originally posted by wise-frog-69:
lol twitter is what i want to talk to steam not just a person or some other site so answer to more info is I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO SOME ONE FOR STEAM
Then message support
Posting here "these is bad." is not helpful
Also you will get no response for a rage post here like these

So go to support as that is how you connect Valve
Last edited by Black Blade; Jul 22 @ 1:20am
wise-frog-69 Jul 22 @ 1:26am 
thanks but have done that and still did not help so i will speak my mind here
so if you are not STEAM please do not answer ps they read it

ReBoot Jul 22 @ 1:34am 
This is a users forum. If you don't want users to answer, don't post.
Striker Jul 22 @ 1:35am 
they never release The Punishment of the Plague pudge set
wise-frog-69 Jul 22 @ 1:36am 
lol thanks but they read it too SO grown up and dont answer if your not steam
Black Blade Jul 22 @ 1:36am 
thanks but have done that and still did not help so i will speak my mind here
so if you are not STEAM please do not answer ps they read it
Look i am a Steam user just like you
And Valve very very rarely replay here

Even more if you going to post something that over all looks like a Rage post and that is it, there is no chance they will come and talk to you

Support takes time to replay but always replay its the only real way to connect support
And i do think most of the problems on Steam can be fixed by the users.

But if you want them to really read these and maybe ever replay post more then these general post that gives no info on the problem, posting something explaining your problem and all that will make so they will not need to replay to you to get answers, if they do high chance they will not even bother to read it
ReBoot Jul 22 @ 1:37am 
Insulting petition le isn't exactly helping your case.
wise-frog-69 Jul 22 @ 1:47am 
fyi just too the piont and if we all say we needed it to be easier to talk to them then they will listen faster plus fighting on the net is not good. plus you answered to my post this is canada freedom of speech. BUT thanks for tring

ONe_mOMENT Jul 22 @ 2:03am 
this is canada freedom of speech.

"Freedom of speech" Isn't applicable on privately owned forums. You have to adhere to the rules and guidelines. (not that you are doing anything wrong. just pointing out Freedom of speech means nothing here)
wise-frog-69 Jul 22 @ 2:10am 
thanks but still you are not helping we all needed to say help or we do not get it but thanks my first post ask for help
i will say it again
I would like to talk to a person from steam
pleaase help
we can do it if we all ask
ReBoot Jul 22 @ 2:31am 
You're fighting windmills here.
Jokimoto Jul 22 @ 2:45am 
I'd like to talk to Charlize Theron. I think she'd really like me. Someone make this happen, pronto.

But anyway OP your initial post contains a logical fallacy.

they will not help you or let you talk to them

The first part of that sentence is demonstrably false. That people have been helped is a matter of fact, not debate.

The second part of that sentence betrays its own premise. You are here, on Steam. You are talking. Ergo: they are letting you talk.

Linguistics aside, if you're upset that you can't call an 800- number and chat with a live Steam representative, consider this simple fact: there are literally millions of users on Steam at any given time. How would you propose Steam be ready to deal with it if even a few hundred thousand decided to call them at once?
FrazerJC Jul 22 @ 3:24am 
You're posting on a USERS' forum - a place to ask for help from other users. You are not explaining what your problem is, so we can't help you.

If you want to speak to someone at Valve, create a Support ticket here: http://support.steampowered.com/

That is the ONLY way to talk to Valve.

Once you create a ticket, they will respond to you when they get to you (obviously, they will reply to the people who made their tickets before you first). So hang tight!

Your entire post history is about how hard it is to contact Valve. It's really easy... You just have to create a support account and then a support ticket.
Last edited by FrazerJC; Jul 22 @ 3:25am
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 22 @ 1:04am