Lord Wolf® Jul 21 @ 5:20pm
Why only appears that i have 16 games on steam?
Hi guys,so i wanna the +25 badge of collecting games, but it only appears that i have 16 games on my account,do you know whats happening?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Lord Wolf® Jul 21 @ 5:20pm 
I Actually have 27 games on my account, but i dont know why it doesn't appears, free games don't count to get the badge?
Hextravert Jul 21 @ 5:21pm 
Free games don't count to get the badge.
Originally posted by Lord Wolf®:
I Actually have 27 games on my account, but i dont know why it doesn't appears, free games don't count to get the badge?
Lord Wolf® Jul 21 @ 5:22pm 
Ah,ok, thanks man
BeetleCrusher Jul 21 @ 5:24pm 
this helps m too tanks!
Black Blade (Card Rain) Jul 22 @ 12:45am 
Free games do not count over all, i think some of them at least if you spend on them some cash for in game items and so it will count as a game (may be wrong)
Kargor Jul 22 @ 1:26am 
There is a difference between free games and free games.

• "Free2Play" games don't count
  • Games that you have gotten via a giveaway or something similar are ordinary retail games, so they count
  • I'm not sure about games that have been given out for free for a day or so via the Steam Shop (the account details register those as "complimentary", so it's very well possible that they don't count towards the game collector badge. However, such games are rare, and I always forget to check my game count before activating it...)
Lord Wolf® Jul 22 @ 5:25am 
Thanks guys, i bought Gmod on yeasterday and now there are 17 games om my account xD thankos for the help guys.
Ace♡ Jul 22 @ 6:00am 
Originally posted by Kargor:
There is a difference between free games and free games.

• "Free2Play" games don't count
  • Games that you have gotten via a giveaway or something similar are ordinary retail games, so they count
  • I'm not sure about games that have been given out for free for a day or so via the Steam Shop (the account details register those as "complimentary", so it's very well possible that they don't count towards the game collector badge. However, such games are rare, and I always forget to check my game count before activating it...)

Free games (such as the RO2 giveaway or the portal giveaway, etc) do count towards the game list, as they are still ordinary retail games.
That is a confusing issue for sure...Do you have your games taged as something, but then you x'd out the tab, and you only see the ones that are not x'd out? That could be the problem. Maybe.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 21 @ 5:20pm