Good Low Stress Games
What are some good games that don't strain your hands too much? My hands have been slightly jittery lately and it seems like it might be because I've been playing so much DotA 2 and such. I'd like a good turn based strategy game or something that's fun and not too casual that I can get into. I can only play T rated games for the most part but there could be a few exceptions. Also just a question, does anyone else have shaky hands? I'm only 13 so it's kind of worrying. It's not bad enough to effect writing or anything. It's really only noticable if I hold out my hand or whole arm, you can see it shake. My mom has really shaky hands though.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 82 ความเห็น
lay off the caffeine, cola, redbull, guarana, V, etcetera

if you also feel the cold you could be iron deficient & possily vitamin D if you don't get enough sun, but in general you're too young to have bad nerves.

try something a bit more sedate like FTL, FEZ, Bastion, Trine(s), World of Goo or even Limbo to name a few.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย UberFiend; 16 ก.ค. 2014 @ 11: 04pm
Okay, by the way I don't drink coffee and I barely drink soda. FTL sounds good and maybe I'll work on trying to get some more achievements in Bastion. Maybe I need more vitamins :l. Every time I go to my doctor he always asks me if I'm always this pale. -.-
Hehe... I play Duke3D. It's pretty low stressed to me. I kind of like AVGN Adventures because the humor and music Is just awesome! But the last level will make your stress high.
Blockscape is a relaxing game. Unless you have a slow computer, then it just gets frustrating.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Dune Jumper; 16 ก.ค. 2014 @ 11: 24pm
Anodyne doesn't have much in the way of gameplay-based puzzles, and is a pretty immersive Zelda-like exploration game.

I also recommend 100% Orange Juice. It's a board game with dice battling and card effects, with the distinctive feature being that while everyone choose their own cards, the cards are put together in a common deck. Which makes for interesting strategic choices. It's quite fun, and while it looks casual, there's a lot of chatter about it with competitive play in mind too.
Actually, yeah, never mind what I said. I now second what Jokimoto said.

I dont normally do much high-stress gaming at all, so I didn't think of this context, but...yeah.

Don't kill yourself just to get good at Dota or something.
hes probably pale by now
Mebeh the new humble bundle might interest you, Xcom is an amazing turn based strategy game. Sounds like something you might be interested in.

Also just gonna throw this one your way, Starbound. a 2d craft survival game with an amazing soundtrack. Definitely a change of pace and a general relaxing time for myself.

As for the hands I'm not really sure what to suggest, yes some of the ideas above although presumptious in the way of saying you never leave the house. Maybe true, some time away from gaming might just be what you need. Although with being so young it's understandable what with school and then gaming your hands will never get any rest.

Try just gaming less for a bit and see if it improves, otherwise seek medical attention. I hope this helps a little, stay safe and have fun. o7
Alright thanks guys. I probably will see a doctor. I haven't been playing as much lately and it feels like it might be getting slightly better- but that could just be wishful thinking. I've started excercising in the morning too. And by the way, my hands never hurt after playing. They've probably only hurt 2 times in my 5 years of gaming, so I'm not getting cramps. But I'm gonna limit myself to 1 match of DotA 2 if even because I would guess I'm clicking 1000+ times in a single match.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย w0S; 17 ก.ค. 2014 @ 9: 46am
I think Dota may be your problem, kid. It's hard to actually be healthy when your day consists of a single match of Dota, then going to bed. Distance yourself from that game in place of a better MOBA with rounds that aren't 4 hours, like Awesomenauts or AirMech, that are meant more for people with social lives than Dota is.
Circuits is a good relaxing, easy on the hands game.
Proteus is pretty good for mellowing out.
The Poker Night games can also be pretty good imo
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Gnabot:
Poker Night is a game where you use your friend's copy via Family Sharing, grind for the TF2 items, and never look at it again. True story.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Kill-Cam Celebrity:
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Gnabot:
Poker Night is a game where you use your friend's copy via Family Sharing, grind for the TF2 items, and never look at it again. True story.
True indeed. But I stuck around it for a while after and started to have alot of fun, relaxing and losing all of my virtual monies.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Gnabot:
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Kill-Cam Celebrity:
True indeed. But I stuck around it for a while after and started to have alot of fun, relaxing and losing all of my virtual monies.
Really? I was done with Tycho's bs a long time ago. I refused to play as Heavy for a while. In fact, the only Poker Night 1 character I don't absolutely hate is Max... and I guess I'm cool with Heavy again. So much grinding... losing items to other NPCs... screw that, you can have your Poker Night 2, I don't want it, dammit!
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Space Coward; 17 ก.ค. 2014 @ 1: 20pm
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 82 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50