TF2Scourge Jul 23 @ 6:28pm
How to find someone with no setup profile
i need help.
i accidentally blocked my friend, then, after finding out how to unblock him, i did not copy his steamID . i tried searching his name, but it gets no results.
he also has no profile set up, does that eaffect it?
here is his steam name: atos213
sorry if i post in wrong disscussion
Last edited by TF2Scourge; Jul 23 @ 6:28pm
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Hextravert Jul 23 @ 6:38pm 
When searching for a Steam user's name, you are essentially looking up that person's Community Profile. He hasn't set up one yet, so you simply cannot find him that way, I'm afraid.

You'll have to wait till he either creates a profile, or forgives you—and comes looking you instead.
TF2Scourge Jul 23 @ 7:17pm 
Originally posted by Hextravert:
When searching for a Steam user's name, you are essentially looking up that person's Community Profile. He hasn't set up one yet, so you simply cannot find him that way, I'm afraid.

You'll have to wait till he either creates a profile, or forgives you—and comes looking you instead.
well, im screwe then, because i lost his phone number, cant contact him through steam, and not anything else....
thx anyway
Black Blade Jul 23 @ 11:31pm 
TF2Scourge Jul 24 @ 6:57am 
Originally posted by Black Blade:
Hi sorry may these be him?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140421402
YES! that is him, thank you, i could not find him for what ever reason, thank you thank you thank you!
Black Blade Jul 24 @ 7:12am 
Originally posted by sscourge1:
YES! that is him, thank you, i could not find him for what ever reason, thank you thank you thank you!
I just go to google and did a search

Glad to see that work have fun
Hextravert Jul 24 @ 7:13am 
Black Blade, you are amazing.
Chaton // TNBs Jul 24 @ 11:44am 
ello
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 23 @ 6:28pm