Why do others items get ahead of mine?
I placed mine there first and there were no others at that price. I check back later because it's not selling and there's like 10 ahead of me now and mine's always last... So I basically always have to sell items 1 cent cheaper or they just never sell for the items with strong price thresholds.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
sara_bear Jul 22 @ 10:17pm 
That's just the way it works. You can either wait them out or ask for less money.

TheOdds Jul 23 @ 4:12am 
I guess you mean items with the same price get ahead of yours?

This happens because people with weaker currency can undercut you with a price that round up to the same price you are selling after the price is converted to your currency. These items still get listed before your items because they still technically are listed with a lower price.

This gives people with weaker currencies an unfair advantage over the people with stronger currencies and this could be fixed simply by sorting the list after the price conversion.
Originally posted by TheOdds:
I guess you mean items with the same price get ahead of yours?

This happens because people with weaker currency can undercut you with a price that round up to the same price you are selling after the price is converted to your currency. These items still get listed before your items because they still technically are listed with a lower price.

This gives people with weaker currencies an unfair advantage over the people with stronger currencies and this could be fixed simply by sorting the list after the price conversion.
Ya they should really fix that
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 22 @ 7:21pm