This topic has been locked
Flacky Aug 23, 2016 @ 12:00pm
I've had enough seriously enough with these ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
♥♥♥♥ your customer support I'm seriously sick of it... ♥♥♥♥ steam.. Seriously sick of it... 9 months today!!! since i put in a ticket regarding steam guard its a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ joke im furious to the point if i could i would kill these ♥♥♥♥♥.. you have soo much money you hold soo much of our money and yet your care factor for issues are 0.... ♥♥♥♥ YOU YA PIECES OF ♥♥♥♥ GET IT FIXED i can and will take it further if need to. Accc have been notified
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
MGSparkle Aug 23, 2016 @ 12:26pm 
:(
Flacky Aug 23, 2016 @ 12:28pm 
Originally posted by MGSparkle®:
:(
Its seriously beyond a joke.... biggest ♥♥♥♥♥ going around are them who own this company and work for them... seriously hope they see this.. because they will loose i got the money to take this further VIA ACCC the ammount of money they are holding that is in one way or another my money they have no choice but to respond and fix my issues ASAP not 9 months later and completley ignore my ticket.
☆ƧQυiяяєL♫ Aug 23, 2016 @ 12:34pm 
:Teddy_talk: Sorry to see you are having problems, what exactly is going on?

:evileye: Oh, and better redo your name and pic.
Maybe change your profile pic to a "grumpy cat" meme
and change your name thingys from a peace symbol to a "grrrr" symbol :grr:
Flacky Aug 23, 2016 @ 12:36pm 
Originally posted by NightOwl:
:Teddy_talk: Sorry to see you are having problems, what exactly is going on?

:evileye: Oh, and better redo your name and pic.
Maybe change your profile pic to a "grumpy cat" meme
and change your name thingys from a peace symbol to a "grrrr" symbol :grr:
I'm not changing anything... my name is a legit bussiness name so techincally im allowed it... ah my issue is my steam guard. i got a new phone and downloaded the app onto the new phone obviously need the code well its not letting me have a code it wont even let me add a number anymore. I dont have a recovery code and they 9 months later will not help I've given them all the correct infomation
Trollhammer Aug 23, 2016 @ 12:41pm 
So, you want to sue Valve because you are unable to read a FAQ ?
Flacky Aug 23, 2016 @ 12:45pm 
Originally posted by Trollhammer:
So, you want to sue Valve because you are unable to read a FAQ ?
Its got nothing to do with FAQ and i have actually sued them before here in Australia They have a duty of care to witch they do not do a single thing about.. i have made these ♥♥♥♥♥ soo much money look at my profile the time and energy and money put into this account and they sit back and say to them selves ehh he will be right we dont need to reply it will fix its self.. HOW ABOUT ♥♥♥♥ NO GET UP OFF YA ASS YA MUPPETS AND DO YA DAMN JOB!!! YOU GOT MILLIONS $$$ HAPPY TO TAKE OUT CASH BUT NOT SUPPORT US WHEN WE NEED IT?? YOU KNOW BLIZZARD HAVE A PHONE CENTRE RIGHT??? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GRONKS I CANT WAIT TILL MICROSOFT CRASHES THIESE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ IM SICK OF IT IN WHAT WORLD DOES IT TAKE 9 MONTHS TO REPLY TO SOMEONE OR REPLY ASKING FOR STUFF I GIVE IT TO THEM AND NOTHING ELSE... I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS YOU PIECES OF ♥♥♥♥ ITS BEYOND A JOKE NOT HOW YOU RUN A BUSSINESS
Maybe if you were able to make a point without using a swear word every other word, typing entire paragraphs in caps, and making death threats, others would take you more seriously.
Flacky Aug 23, 2016 @ 12:51pm 
Originally posted by Elly:
Maybe if you were able to make a point without using a swear word every other word, typing entire paragraphs in caps, and making death threats, others would take you more seriously.
well im sorry after 9 months of doing exactly that and no reply or nothing how the hell do you expect me to react??? this is not just something else.. this i my account my money and my content we are talking about they are a damn bussiness witch makes them a duty of care towards us they cant do a single thing right and i like millions of others that use this piece of ♥♥♥♥ have had enough!! why the hell do people sit back and let them walk all over us... I want my issues fixed and i want it fixed now i will not wait another 9 months im going to swear and go off my head because its a joke mate.... sick of letting them win and walk all over us when they filthy ritch and clearly greedy as ♥♥♥♥
:Teddy_talk: Well, there are options to recover lost passwords. For me, its my regular email and usually when I get a new laptop or when I use a Windows registry cleaning app, I have to reauthorize my computer with a code and that's sent to my regular email.

I mean, you still have access to your email account. Its faster for phone verifications but its usually 14 days through your original email account.
And, if you have problems with getting access to your email, that's on your email provider, e.g., Hotmail, Outlook, your ISP, etc..

:Teddy_talk: I'm not being a rules lawyer or something but if you read the Steam SSA (Steam Subscriber Agreement) and TOS (Terms of Service), "we" don't actually own our steam account, we really have the "privilege" to use the Steam service.
Read the EULA of the games you buy too, "we" don't actually "own" the games we buy too. It all sucks, but that's the way it is these days, its all subscriber based.
Last edited by ☆ƧQυiяяєL♫; Aug 23, 2016 @ 1:01pm
Spawn of Totoro Aug 23, 2016 @ 1:06pm 
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8625-WRAH-9030&l=#sold

Any support can assist you with such issues. Please submit a support ticket and they will get to you as soon as they can.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Aug 23, 2016 @ 12:00pm