Brownie 7 ago. 2014 às 13:43
Problems With Civilization V - please help me
hello all sorry for the late post about this bit I message Steam about this game and they wasn't much help but am hoping you guys are. I bought this Game Civilization V from a raising money for breast cancer research Group which I though hey good game and a good Cause like, but when I got home after getting this Game too much to do so I install it the next day, to find out later I couldn't play this Game cause Someone Else had this the CD Key which I put told me I couldn't install or play this game kind of pissed me right off so I message Steam about this told the Same story which am telling you now like but they only told me to Take the Game back to them, 1. the Game came from a breast cancer research Group something which you don't Ask money back off cause it makes you look like an Ass and a ♥♥♥♥, 2. the Group had gone moved on to another Area Which I couldn't do anything lol so am here asking for you for your Help or any info I can get please thank you
< >
A mostrar 1-3 de 3 comentários
Marble 7 ago. 2014 às 14:04 
Someone else's account owns the game, that's all there is to it. You cannot transfer games from one account to another. You either take it back, or you do nothing.
Mattio 7 ago. 2014 às 14:08 
Well it seems that not much can be done. You've bought an invalid key from someone who left no trace, so there's no evidence nor any way to prove anything. So it's understandable Steam can't really help you and I wouldn't know what to suggest either.

Though if there is a way to contact them(some Email or phone no.?) go for it, don't feel bad for trying to sort it out just because they're a charity. They promised something to you that you didn't get & perhaps someone there will help you, if it wasn't intentional anyways. You never know with these roaming charities, I personally don't trust them.
Brownie 8 ago. 2014 às 16:33 
I did message them about this and they told me to go on here I have given them the Cd Key for the Game and proof of it, but really it Piss me off when stuff like this happen, thing is the person who sold the game New this would of happened I Wish Steam would of been more helpful with this, and L-r you don't just Taken something Back to a Group that's Raising money for cancer research no matter what!
< >
A mostrar 1-3 de 3 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 7 ago. 2014 às 13:43
Comentários: 3