Steam Skins
What's a great place to find Steam Skins? Preferrably a trustworthy site that has a plethora of skins to choose from. Which are your favorites?
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 10 sur 10
PC gamer has an article abut it that may help:
http://www.pcgamer.com/uk/2014/06/16/the-best-steam-skins/
Yeah, I saw that article. That's actually what spawned this idea for the thread. Several of the links provided on that page do not work. I.e. the Green Power and Digitally Unmastered Skins. However, I DID find those two.
-=TcG=- Cube a écrit :
Yeah, I saw that article. That's actually what spawned this idea for the thread. Several of the links provided on that page do not work. I.e. the Green Power and Digitally Unmastered Skins. However, I DID find those two.
to be honest i think if the links do not work its like there out of date...
My self i recommend Pixelvision and Metro for Steam two of them keep up to date with the client over all and look really good at least in my opinion :D:
Pixelvision, eh? I'll give that one a shot. Thanks, buddy!
:O I didn't even know you could do this
I can recommend the following site: http://www.steamgamer.de/thema/steam-skin/
The links @ Steamgamer will be fixed tomorrow.
I downloaded Blue Pulse, Digitally Unmastered, Air, Metro, Red Flare, Steam Compact, and Pixel Vision. So far the skin I like best is Pixelvision. I think one of my favorite parts about it is it doesn't add a bunch of unwanted negative space like Air does when in Details view. Air, however, does have customization through using the Config.ini file, which I thought was really cool. Alas, that negative space and the bland look of Air turned me off. The color scheme of Pixelvision is a relaxing navy blue. The top and bottom areas of the main client window are now much smaller than original Steam, enlarging the view of the store, library, inventory, etc. If someone could show me a better skin, I would be very impressed and grateful.
Nice find, Marce-Man! Thank you!
The links @ Steamgamer are fixed now.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 10 sur 10
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 7 aout 2014 à 2h41