Argont Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:28am
Didn't get my $20
There's a steam summer promo and i get 20 people to click on my unique link and i need to complete a survey. I did 1 and I didn't get anything? I also can't do the others since it leads me to videostripe and i need to sign up to do it, but i need a credit card to sign up for the other 5 but i don't have a credit card and probably my parents won't allow me. If i did something wrong pls tell me it's hard to get 20 people to click on my unique link. Oh yeah and I also already hover above the survey i did and it says survey completed.
Last edited by Argont; Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:31am
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Black Blade Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:39am 
These sites are scams.. please do not share them and please tell your friends to not share them as well.. you never going to get anything from it
Look at the link its not Steam it has nothing to really do with Steam and just someone trying to make some easy cash on users..
Last edited by Black Blade; Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:40am
chiefpdc_e5400AUpper Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:42am 
i'm not aware of any promo?
can you provide the link here or better report it at steam customer support for possible scam?

https://support.steampowered.com/
use an email address different from your steam game client account
Argont Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:46am 
Originally posted by Black Blade (card rain):
These sites are scams.. please do not share them and please tell your friends to not share them as well.. you never going to get anything from it
Look at the link its not Steam it has nothing to really do with Steam and just someone trying to make some easy cash on users..
well the sites looked like steam though but it may be a scam btw ty for tellling me
Argont Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:47am 
Originally posted by chiefpdc_e5400AUpper:
i'm not aware of any promo?
can you provide the link here or better report it at steam customer support for possible scam?

https://support.steampowered.com/
use an email address different from your steam game client account
should i tell u the link? becoz it just censors it when i try to give u the link
Last edited by Argont; Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:49am
chiefpdc_e5400AUpper Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:49am 
better report the site for possible scam.
Argont Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:50am 
Originally posted by chiefpdc_e5400AUpper:
better report the site for possible scam.
kk
Black Blade Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:56am 
If the site is censors i think that just abut telling you every thing you need to know abut it

As if it was Steam why will they censors there own site?
Last edited by Black Blade; Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:57am
Argont Aug 7, 2014 @ 3:03am 
Originally posted by Black Blade (card rain):
If the site is censors i think that just abut telling you every thing you need to know abut it :D:

As if it was Steam why will they censors there own site?
True thanks again for the comment :D
Satsujinki Aug 7, 2014 @ 3:41am 
the site is fake and scam. They would steam your accounts and email. You have to be responsibility.
Argont Aug 7, 2014 @ 4:44am 
Originally posted by Satsujinki:
the site is fake and scam. They would steam your accounts and email. You have to be responsibility.
yea sorry
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:28am