Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Community > Подробности за темата
What is your favorite thing about steam?
I like Steam because it brings my friends and my games together and in the same place. What do you like about Steam?
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
The fact that it crashes my game to tell me about a update. I like to know that I am that important.
The Steam Subscriber Agreement.
Последно редактиран от Eric Cartman; 6 авг. 2014 в 15:16
Първоначално публикувано от Tibetan Monk:
The Steam Subscriber Agreement.
:D: i am sure you do

like the updates i think most of all to see how it grow
I like the forums and the users in them
And i like the Sales that happen every day and the prices that are there, that let me after years of waiting to play games that do not cost me as much as they will if i got them on sale in my local store
I can get a lot of games for not a lot of money.
Steam Sales
Humble Bundle Sales
Bundles Stars Sales
tbh i used to love steam for.... it's quality, mature community, good selection of games, the ability to have all your games updated at all times, good discounts, steam overlay ect.....but imo things started to go downhill as soon as they introduced greenlight and trading cards. quality control is now pretty much inexistent and games that should't even be called like that and scams, find their way on the steam store. early access games are very important for the gaming industry,but please put someone on the quality control to actually test those things...i really don't know where they are heading right now...steam used to be feared by all competitors for it's quality gaming platform but now it really is just the ghost of what it was in the past...if it continues like that i don't think it's gonna last very long before it loses it's clients...at least the good ones who care about quality and maturity...please steam community go back on your old tracks...
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Community > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 5 авг. 2014 в 21:14
Публикации: 7