NRA GOP Aug 5 @ 6:47am
"Insurgency" game -- untrustworthy developers?
So today there was an update to the game "Insurgency" and I went on the comments and said something bad about the game. Admittedly, it wasn't very constructive criticism because I basically just insulted the game, but regardless, it is simply an exercise of freedom of speech that I most certainly deserve because I actually bought the game. What came next completely surprised me. They deleted my comment (yes, the developers did it; it specifically said that when I received a message) and then permanently banned me from ALL discussions for the game. This is absolutely ridiculous. No wonder all the comments are filled with fanatical reverence for the developers... they simply delete and permanently ban anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Please, boycott this game -- do not support con artists like these who don't respect people's freedom of speech, and who block out any criticism to make themselves look better. They don't deserve your cash and if you support people like this you will end up with a North Korean ruled world.
Last edited by NRA GOP; Aug 5 @ 6:48am
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Spawn of Totoro Aug 5 @ 6:53am 
Freedom of Speech applies to the government, not the private forums of a company.

Moderation isn't discussed in the forums. If you have an issue with moderation, you can contact the moderator who banned you by replaying to the ban message. You can also contact the developer if it was a game hub moderator or support if it was a global moderator.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 5 @ 6:47am